• 4 Things •

okay lets take it back for a minute okay? here are somethings about me i bet you didnt know 

 1. I had two hairs growing out of my tongue a couple years ago. Yes my tongue, they were a couple inches and growing in the middle of my tongue..who knows how they got there but they were there. you are probably grossed out but i think its pretty awesome!! 

 2. I got my tooth knocked out..well not technically knocked out just so that it was facing you when you stood in front of me. I was playing on the glider and i was getting the rope that was hanging on the bottom of it and it came back to hit me in the face got caught on my tooth and pulled it out.. But whats really weird about that is i didn't even feel it or anything i didn't know until Ashleigh Davis told me that it was sticking out. i went to the orthodontist and they pushed it back down somehow and put a splint on it..i loved that splint it was cool and tasted like peppermint! (you can read more about this on my post "BRACES" )

 3. i have a birthmark that covers half of my stomach. it looks like i only tan 1/2 of my stomach but i don't its a birthmark and its HUGE!!! 

 4. I went to take pictures of Ashleigh in a daisy patch by my house, but what was so awesome about it was that i got a blister on my EYE the white of my eye.. it was huge and nasty my whole eye was swollen and i couldnt blink very often cause it felt like it was going to POP..

check it out..these pictures don't do justice it was way way way worse than this!  






there may be more coming later this is all i can think of right now.. 

xoxo
 jordyn

Comments

  1. Ouch! Hey hope it's okay that I checked out your blog. Strange, crazy stuff. But it's what makes us special and unique and let's be honest--cooler than everyone else! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No thanks for checking it out! I am
      happy to have as many readers as possible!! :) I know crazy stuff but that is true I think it's pretty cool yet some people *cough* Ashleigh davis *cough* think I'm some sort of alien. hahah

      Delete

Post a Comment