• BOATING •

BOATING BOATING BOATING


ally and I

the Davis and I ( last mutual with them:( they are moving )


baby bailey bue and I :)

we are late boaters :) 

I went boating for my second time (yes in my life sad I know) 
we went for YW and it was crazy! Our Miamaids Leader, Janelle, has a boat so her husband had the honor of taking us out to Utah Lake for about four hours.

It was a BLAST, absolute blast, we rode the water weeny ( Taylor and ash you will appreciate this quote from Big Brother Britney. "I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener ) it was great, then we swam for a little while and when my mom was taking pictures of us someone was hanging on the back of me..I was treading water for 2 people for a good minute probably! But ya know whatever it's not like we have life jackets for a reason or anything! but it was fun, I love being the oldest girl in my ward! But after that we did suicides off the back of the boat at 25 MPH ( as the oldest they made me go first. on our last round I landed on a fish it was a weird experience! 

so as we were leaving we had to take two cars cause we had so many people one with all the girls and then the truck to carry the boat and Ashleigh Davis and I were in that along with, Ricky ( the boat owner ), Janelle ( his wife ), Heather ( our cute new leader that I love so much ) and my mom. So we ditche the other car and went to In N Out burger ( I've only been there with the YW..we like it ) 

But as we are walking I ordering our food the cashier guy sees my Alta sweatshirt and says do you go to Alta I say of course he says cool I went there then I went to valley..awkward. but he was kinda cute so whatever ( his name was walker, no cool story behind it we asked him ) but the thing about Ricky is that he speaks his mind..so he asks him what was wrong with him and then tells him he looks good. it was funny but maybe EMBARASSING for the kid cause he had a customer. Then after they girl Walker was helping walks in a group of 7 or 8 guys..they looked over so I smiled. then we went to sit outside and the guys stayed inside. I needed a refill on my water so I walked in and passed all the guys and on my way out of them again asks if I go to Alta I say yeah and they ask me if I know all these people I knew about 90% of them..but they went to Lone Peak and played lax...they were lax bros. mmm cute :) BUT Ricky comes over cause I was talking to them for a couple minutes and obviously everyone inside was creeping on me but he comes opens the door to outside and says stop flirting with boys get out here I go. everyone makes fun of me but whatevs right they were cute. but Ricky goes in again to fill up his drinks he talks to them and says so what one of you losers has the hots for that girl or something along those lines. when he comes out he asks what one I thought was cute I said one at the table..I guess I didn't get a good look at them all cause the kid at the end of the bar was the cutest by far. he goes in again and says she thinks one of you are cute and kept pointing to a different one. it was hilarious.  then on our way out they were making hearts and waving and saying come in here but Ricky would have left me so i blew a kiss and ran off..it was pretty funny! if Ricky was my dad I think I might be embarrassed but Janelle he is definitely invited to YWs again!! anytime ;) 




sorry for everyone who just read this and thought it was boring I thought it was pretty dang funny!

so if any of you know seven lax players that go to lax give them my name :) 

Here are some more pictures:

 Utah Lake

 Ash and I on the way

mom, ash and me

 allyson sousa!!

 Chy and I

Bailey B and Asherleigh

Utah Lake and the hazy nasty sky covered sun

me, hope and ally

Hope, Ally and I again

 Bailey and I

 just getting attacked by bugs...crazy (I have about 30 bug bites total...)

 me and the girls in the background

im an official creep..certified last week

this time not so creepy i told them to pose

the cute little lighthouse!

 Ash @ in n out

This is how those LP guys saw me...embarassing.

 a little collage

us girls..

 they love me!

 white...white..white..white..tan..white..
our girls dont get much sun...

our 3 laurels, Ash, Me and Chy (in blue)

 party in the front and business in the back...(backwards mullet)
but on the water weeny it was business in the front party in the back!

this was an interesting experience

 when you have to tread water for two minutes while taking pictures..its hard work..cute faces girls

 Katie and I after doing suicides

thats me the head of our suicides line= major whip lash and neck injuries..ouchy..and it still hurts!! 

well xoxo
jordyn

Comments

Post a Comment