[ Braces ]

braces.. 

 i know they are supposed to be helping me but really they arent..i have had them on for FIVE yes 5 years... since 7th grade..

i remember when i got them on because i didn't get the wire right away it was an awkward situation, ask Chris Barlow & Kyle Strauss they made fun of me almost everyday in math. Because i had my brackets on but didn't get my wire for another week or two..it was embarassing! 

 now the problem is from when i got my tooth knocked straight out ( it was still attached and everything but it was just pointed towards you when you were standing in front of me ) if you wanna know the full story just let me know in a comment or something i'll tell ya! ( Check it out HERE )but it screwed up my roots so half of my mouths roots are tilted forward and the other half are tilted back..its terrible! 

i just found out that even though i was supposed to have them off this summer i will be having them on for quite awhile still cause the process of moving my roots will take awhile..

i wanted them off for my junior pictures but doesn't look like that will happen..cause the last day for retakes are Sept 28th and my next appointment is on the 19th..i highly doubt that they will be off.. i know i know i should be positive but i don't think i can..and no one can tell me anything cause i bet no one has had them on for as long as me they are normally on for a couple months up to 2 or so years...NOT FIVE YEARS..i just want cute school pictures is that too much to ask for??????

Lets take it back now here is My mouth history:
 2nd grade- got my tooth knocked out (as mentioned above) 
 5th or 6th grade- i got an expander that my family loved cause i sounded like a freak whenever i talked. 
 7th grade- started my braces lining them up and getting them at least semi straight cause i had shark teeth..no joke ask my mom summer after
 9th grade- we started trying to fix my bite ( i had to wear rubber bands for forever and Dr. Omana would never believe me that i was wearing them cause my mouth is tough and nothing would ever move...OMANA i wore them EVERYNIGHT i promise i did.. also in that summer i ran into a door running away from guys that were going to push me in the pool and screwed it up again.. 
 then now summer before myy 11th grade year-we are now fixing my roots..

my bite is done, my teeth are straight, my expansion is amazing..what's next huh? i swear the world is gonna be out to get me.. but as much as i love being in the people that have braces in high school club i really want to be done and out of it. 

 xoxo
jordyn

Comments