• my week •

okay do I have a lot to tell you and I will I promise but here is the lowdown for my week
Monday: pool 
Tuesday: nanny and pool
Wednesday: nanny then power nap then boating on UTAH LAKE it was my second time EVER depressing I know! ( pics and a post to come tomorrow )
Thursday: Ortho appointment ( also a post to come about this ) then headed to the pool for the day again. 
Friday: Seven Peaks then a pool "party" with some friends and brinleys uncles & some hot rod action
&&Saturday: I work from 10-3 @ the mall, come visit its so boring, then after that I'll probs come home and sleep for two seconds and head over to my best friends sister stephs wedding reception!! craziness she will be a beautiful bride! :) 
THEN Sunday: church a hike with haydon and SLEEP...I have had zero sleep at all lately

Comments