• all good things must end •

reality has set in..there is only 20 days of summer left...
today I went an registered/took my school pictures ( which I am not pleased with or many reasons 

1. I STILL HAVE BRACES. yeah I've had them on for about let's see 5 freaking years now!! shoot me in the face! I've had tem since 7th grade..yeah I'm a brace face whatever. but i was supposed to get them off this summer before pictures but my bite. my bite. my bite it's terrible! and won't fix. but also my dad doesn't realize when you make appointments you should go to them. so hope fully I ey them off before sept 28th the final day for picture make ups! 

2. IM BREAKING OUT my face has been clear all summer because all of my new pinterest remidies I have tried. it was seriously perfect and now my face is ZIT CITY population: anywhere and everywhere! it sucks. hello everyone yeah I am still as nasty as last year! awesome! 


3. I COULD BE TANNER. i still think I look pretty white even though a lot of people would beg to differ. but instill haven't reached my full potential in tanness. but I an going to the pool today and tomorrow and everyday. then seven peaks on Friday, and hopefully I will see this kid that i "met" a few times there (I'll tell you the story later) but I still have 20 days to tan to reach my full potential! wish me luck ;) 

4. I HAD 10 MINUTES TO GET READY! I had work this morning and my dad was in a rush to go so we went and just took the girl, Monet, down with us and I had ten minutes to get ready so my hair looked horrible I couldn't find the shirt I wanted to wear but whatever it's not like EVERYONE gets a yearbook or anything! 

5. I'LL STOP HERE NOW. sorry about that ^^im tired and angry cause instill don't have a 3rd 7th or 8th period cause my parents and problems with online scheduling!! 

back to the matter at hand..summer is almost OVER! it's a terrible problem. I wish I had Phineas and Ferbs summer I mean it's lasted a couple years now what the heck? where do they live? I wanna move there!

But in these twenty days I still have a lot of stuff to do like
-go on my first date
-go Bridge jumping
-go to the Mona rope swing
-go to the Alpie bike jump
-go boating 
-go on a road trip
-go to a rodeo
-go to a carnival
+a lot more but I'll stop here.

so to all of you Alta readers make the most of your summer! And as much as I love sitting here on my iPod I am gonna go to something productive! (like go to the pool)

xoxo jordyn  


Comments