• already back •

So im back already, I wanted this to be a mix of fashion, weekly updates, and "advice" so to say. Since this is my first real post i will do all three to show you whats in store for you!!

fashion: my necessities 

my beatles shirt..you can't really see it here but its my favorite shirt, its baggy, soft, comfy, and cool
(shirt: kohls)



 my denim vest: if you have seen me at all this summer you have most likely seen me in this, i love it you can wear it with anything and its great! the only problem with it is that the collar tips never stay flat no matter how hard i press down on the iron or anything..to be honest its quite annoying.
(vest: love culture earrings: target shirt: ross)

you cant really see them here but my favorite pair of shoes would have to be my turquoise sandals, i got them in AZ when i went for spring break, my aunt and i went to a store called Fallas Padres and they were the last pair in my size. Fate? i believe so!
(shoes: fallas padres shorts: old navy jacket: american eagle shirt:old navy)

This black dress was a STEAL! 10$$ baby! When my aunt came up for the weekend before my birthday we did a little shopping because my grandma was kind enough to give me 100$ for my birthday.it was great! i used it wisely..kind of. i used it all at city creek and if i say so my self that is pretty wise!
(cardigan: target dress: H&M belt: off of another H&M dress i got)


This cheer uniform, even though its not a necessity or anything cause its not even mine its old cheer captain Shelby Fitzpatrick (one of my idols) i wore it for my tryouts this year and honestly if i say so myself i looked so good in it like a natural cheerleader and since i cant put my self on the team and the try out day i just fall apart i am not on Alta's team this year and even if i am not next year i will be on Corner Canyon High Schools my senior year...fingers crossed because its my dream to be on Alta Cheer and if that wont happen i will settle with any high school cheer squad! okay and now i am getting all teary eyed just thinking i wont be apart of it this year. oh also. this has got to be my favorite cheer uniform of all the years..thanks shelb for letting me use yours you are amazing! :)


Weekly Updates

so this week was kind of a crazy one...
just a heads up i actually work 4 jobs..yea i said it 4 as in 
F-O-U-R, the number after three and before five..call me crazy but it works.
1.I nanny for a little girl with down syndrome that lives down the street..shes crazy but we have a good time.
2. I work at Bodacious Tasty Treats kiosk at the mall it just barely opened last week and i love it, they sell cupcakes, lemon bars, brownies and Italian sodas. Its @ South Towne Mall right across from Pretzel Maker! Come stop by sometime! 
3. I work at Blimpie, my mom manages it since my best friends parents (karen and john davis) so i work there occasionally but its all good cause i have my food handlers from job #2!
4. I mow lawns for my neighbors they pay 25$ per lawn why wouldn't you?

okay so now you have that brief intro to my life this is how my week went
Monday: went to the pool with ashleigh davis, then went and got cafe rio with josh and parker. it was fun, but it most definitely wasn't a double date!! 
Tuesday: I nannied then went to the pool..
Wednesday: I nannied again and then went to the pool again then went to YW and let the beehives on hike to pepperwood falls..i am such a great Laurel President! 
Thursday: again suprise i nannied and then went to the pool
Friday: i started cleaning my room then went to the pool...awkward i know i live at the pool but honestly its so close and so free and so sunny.
Saturday: Yesterday i woke up drove to the mall @ 12 then hung out with Jordan Crestani working at BTT (Bodacious Tasty Treats) till five, then going to nanny..suprise suprise..i nannied from 5-10:30 and in that 5 1/2 hours we went back to the mall to get my ipod i left at work, drove to the village green in suncrest (where i live) went to the BBQ that was going on and the for the zillionth time this week went to the pool, then after that we headed back to the village green where we watched We Bought a Zoo under the stars (they have a movie up here every saturday i think..come join us sometime!!) then i headed home to get caught up on Big brother...my all time fav show!! 
and Sunday: got up went to church came home and SLEPT for a good 5 hours since i haven't been able to sleep AT ALL!!! it sucks! but ya know not much i can do bout it! and now i am writing this..

i hope you are still reading this cause if you aren't thats awkward..

ADVICE
words of advice from Jordyn Standage (thats me)
"High School is all about finding your bridesmaids..NOT your groom"
remember that..yeah you may marry your high school sweetheart but honestly you can't get married in high school go out with your girls..boys aren't everything!! 

THE END
for today..

xoxo Jordyn

Comments

  1. thank you for your sweet comment! you are too kind :) your blog is looking fab!

    Keena
    justadashofkeena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh any time girl!! thanks, it means a lot!! :)

      Delete
  2. Are you ever gonna say something about me??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment