• tears •

so I went boating again with Ricky for Ashleigh's 16th birthday..it was quite the experience first we ran over our wake board rope so we went back into shore to get that out of the propeller

 then we went back out to go tubing and Sabina went with Ash first then Candace and I went at first I was super woman. I was invincible so that's when Ricky goes all ninja on you and flips you off and Candace and I went straight into each other I killed my foot on something and the left side of my left foot was turning purple. I had a welt thing on it. then we went again cause pain doesn't stop me

this time Candace fell off first and Ricky wanted me to fall off so he whipped around real fast to get Candace. and I FLEW no joke flew I did maybe 4 or 5 cartwheels ON TOP of the water..I felt like I was just snapped in half and I cried Candace saw me and came
over to me...

( just to let you all know I NEVER cry because of pain. I just deal with it cause painkillers DON'T help me at all )

so I cried like a baby cause I felt like I was just snapped in half my entire left side hurt now ( in addition to my foot hurting ) so I got back on the boat with my moms help cause I couldn't move it hurt so bad. my hip felt like it was displaced but I knew it wasn't so I sat down and waiting a run or two before

we rescued a boat..they were stranded and were headed back to the shore by oar...it wasnt working out too well for them. but we towed them in. making it our second time to shore. THEN when we got to the docks one of the girls dropped her iPhone in the water...not a good day for them. 

so we head out AGAIN ash and Candace were tubing now. they had fun and it was great and when they were done I wanted to get back on the tube cause I have only ever been boating three times before once at girls camp last year and twice with Ricky ( last week and this week )  you can read more about my boating experience last week here ()

but I got back out there and was fine till I got flown off again  I landed on my left side. slammed that down again. but I wasnt gonna be a baby! and I got back on the tubes only to find out I'll be thrown again ON MY LEFT SIDE what the crap man? it hurt so bad. so I got I again think oh no I'll be fine. I got thrown again at the same time as sabina this time I face planted it into the water and it killed my lip was numb. 

so I decided before I die at age 16 I'll get back in the boat. after a couple more runs the waves are really choppy and a storm is headed in. and on our way in we see some beginner sail boaters...and we tow them into shore they were funny ( pics of them to come )

when we got back in shore I couldn't stand on my foot. it killed my hip and everything else was fine. until now @ 11:43 laying in bed with my foot wrapped in an ice pack and ace bandage. I am still in my suit and haven't looked yet but I can feel a bruise the size of Texas all along my back and hip. it hurts to move so I think I'll just lay here till I can move tomorrow... 

some
pictures will be posted here when I can get on a computer
( beware boating with Ricky ) 

xoxo
jordyn

Comments

  1. Oooh ouch! Hope you get better soon. That sounds like quite the crashes. Recover soon. You're so strong and brave. I think I would have given up the first time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it hurts but I'm doin pretty well I can't sit down cause my lower back on the left is bruised pretty bad my foot is better but still has a purple welt on it. and now my wrist hurts to move..but I'm good! it was crazy!
      I knew I had to make up for crying cause I never cry!!

      Delete

Post a Comment