[a little or a lot..]

i have no idea what to post about...there isn't anything new except:

-my best friend is in Chicago
-i have to finish adding onto my homecoming dress
-my homecoming date likes Utah....
-the BYU vs. Utah game is on Saturday
-I work on Saturday (COME VISIT me at the mall!!)
-there isn't gonna be a day date for homecoming cause of football :( 
[ i was really looking forward to it cause i don't really know Nate, but he seems way chill ]
-i have painted my nail 5 times already this week..
-i can barely sit because of a hard core power lifting work out yesterday
-i miss my little sophomore best friends ( Sydney Adams  and Kenzie Camac )
            Why in the world did you guys have to leave me i miss you so much!?

-i have a financial lit test tomorrow that i am gonna ACE!
-i am joining HOSA
-i am also joining National Honors Society
-and i might possibly join FBLA but only for you Powell

-im kinda nervous for homecoming cause..i don't even know i just am.
-i never see my best friends anymore cause of drill and everything else they have going on
-i've been sick since Saturday night and i feel so sick..i want some soup
-i made slutty brownies for my mom on Tuesday and its a miracle but i actually got one TODAY!! (They are                            
       usually gone by the next morning cause i have three little brothers...)
-you know how you can sign up for texting from some classes? yeah, its the best thing of my life! 
-i took a shower at 6:30 because i wanted to curl my hair...now i am sitting on instagram on my ipod, blogging on my computer, chatting on facebook and texting my sister and Kyle...so much for curling my hair
-yes i curl my hair the day before cause it take about an hour and a half usually to curl it and even then it only lasts for part of the day! 
-i have no friends to come to the JV game at alta today...sad i missed it :(
-I have now figured out that football is my #1 favorite sport and then #2 is baseball followed by #3 basketball..
-That Savannah Reddington is the cutest girl and i am so glad shes in my powerlifting class or seriously there would be a MAJOR beat down!!
-my sister has so many cute clothes..i love it!!
-and my sister is so cute i love IT....
-her**
-you know Ellee Dukes new cd...yeah well i bought it ASAP and haven't stopped listening to it since. ive thrown in some new imagine dragons but not very many just Ellee and i am OBSESSED, how is she so amazing???
-i really need to clean my room....ever since summer ended and i haven't had time to do it cause i am FB stalking, insta stalking and twitter stalking... (just kidding i really do have a life)  i just haven't had time to clean it lately...anyone wanna help me?? i am gonna DEEP like deep deep see whats been under my bed for seven years deep cleaning and i'll need all the help i can get! 
-oh today i learned that Kelsey Bain is just crazy OCD about a hair that is in her windshield wipers...shes crazy but i love her! (prettiest junior i know) ...love ya Carmen!
-that now i can finally laugh at the sophomores that are in drivers ed...i got laughed at last year..now its my turn to laugh at them..
-that alta is so funny and put a picture of the 3rd floor pool on a door in the 1900 hall way...(the sophomores aren't supposed to know about it guys..way to blow it)
-that i really want to be a marine biologist when i grow up
-but i also wanna be an athletic trainer because i am Sports Med. right now and i love it!
-that its almost fall... i don't know how i feel about this cause i love fall clothes but not the weather, i woke up this morning and was freezing. but also a bad thing about fall is that winter is right around the corner..i don't hate it but there is just TOO much snow sometimes and this is my first year driving in it..kinda scared. but im a good driver so i think i'll be okay!
-i have a homecoming dress as of Monday night
-i still need accessories and shoes and i don't know where to look cause i've already looked in the mall since i work there...help?
-the Brigham City Temple was STUNNING!! i love it so much!
-Josh Lansberry is probably the funniest person to walk through the temple with!
-when you cough in a temple open house the spirit is gone..so don't go with me cause i was literally gonna die or cough up my lungs either one!


well i bet this was probably the most boring thing you have ever read and i bet half of this doesn't even make sense but this blog is just some cheeser hobby i have (yes i said cheeser..i like it more than cheesy..cheesy is just so mainstream)


Okay so i guess there is a lot going on and there is a lot to post about. I guess i just had to get going on it to get my mind flowing! Have a great day and just think tomorrow is FRIDAY! :)

HOMECOMING COUNTDOWN: 9 days! :)

xoxo jordyn

EXTRA

heres just a couple pictures the mutual trip to Brigham City Temple Open House yesterday ( my car was the best car ever cause we had Bishop, Parker Bennion, Josh Lansberry, Britain Buehler, Jake Brammer, Hannah Oakley and myself..except i was pretty much the only girl cause Hannah was off in her own world! But it was fun!

 Britain..hes a cheeser... a little Lone Peak Sophomore
 Jake...he hates me for this.. but my big Lone Peak Senior
 Joshua...the Lone Peak Junior!
asher and i @ taco bell/KFC weirdest thing ever!

Comments