[ homecoming week: thursday ]

okay so i know that i said i would update my other post about homecoming week but there is TOO much info to tell you about it.

so on this post lets start on


THURSDAY: 

@ the powder puff game
  -Zack Moreton did some pretty bad-a face paint on me here it is
(excuse the awkwardness of this photo..)
  -during the game i actually played quite a bit (i was so close from getting a stupid flag i dove and turf hurts man..i have turf burn all on my knees, elbows, and legs! idk how you football players do it!)
  -during the game a senior decides she wants to attack Kayley Cheminant and is on top of her and punches her four times straight in the nose..then Jaden Johnson runs over gets Taylor off Kayley and Taylor like hits him! it was crazy. (I was a first hand witness of it all, i saw it all go down!) 

@ the pep rally

  -juniors KILLED! we were so good we won a couple events like tug-o-war and  the three legged race relay thing. 
  -i got to watch extremely romantic fireworks with my best friends, i love them so much.
  -we burned the "A" which was way cool, who ever makes that every year props to you its way legit!

@ the "after party" to the pep rally

  -ashleigh, can and i had about a 45 minute conversation about the problems in life (and my legs were way sore i was gonna die so i layed down and about 7 people asked if i was okay, yes i was okay, can i not just lay on the ground in the Alta parking lot? geez people you're crazy!)


(here is the whole get up..)
nike sandals, white socks, hand prints on my legs [by shay orr], black shorts, white alta shirt,
face paint [by zach moreton]
 
 heres my turf burned legs...ouchy cant really see it..
 me and my girls! (and indian kate)
 again us and indian kate..this time plus a photo bomb by weston :)
 a little bit better one
 kinda cropped asher out..awkward
pep rally junior year..couldn't ask for better people to go with!

xoxo jordyn standage
(keep reading for Friday and Saturday!)

Comments