( Homecoming )

So..as most of you have found out by now...i got asked to homecoming!! aka my FIRST dance! :) 


PRIOR TO GETTING ASKED:

-Ashleighs car broke down on 13th, we barely made it to Draper Park parking lot!
-I worked from 4-10
-Then worked on homework from 10:30-12...Pre-Calc sucks!
-felt sick and dizzy at work

ASKING:
He asked me Thursday night which seriously was the best cause i was having the worst day ever! 
But i wasn't home when he asked me i was at work but my mom said come in the front door and lock it..she never says that cause i can lock it from inside...but i did it and to my surprise there was a white board asking me to homecoming..
Yes, i am an idiot cause i went over each name to see if they all erased and i went over all of them and they all looked like they erased so i thought it was a joke at first..then i tried again and Nate Teahan was left on the board along with Jordyn. Homecoming? It was pretty great! :)


 this is what i walked up to on my door step!
(IM GOING WITH RON BURGUNDY!!!!)
sike..im going with nate! 

HOMECOMING CHECK LIST:
Date: CHECK-Nate Teahan
Dress: CHECK-teal one from pink petals+on sale+last one=SCORE!
Shoes: NOPE
Belt: NOPE
Nails: CHECK-sparkly silverish polish
Jewelry: 1/2 CHECK-necklace(Tiffany's one)
Boutonniere: 1/2 CHECK-have somewhere to get it but haven't yet.

{ And since modest is hottest i have an idea but i need a lace three-quarter length shirt...in white or silver...if you see one PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CALL ME or message me where...i NEED IT in no more than a week!! } COUNTDOWN:
T minus 11 days till homecoming! 

ANSWERING:
I answered him on Sunday, but he wasn't home when i delivered the "pie" But what i did was froze my answer in some water in a pie tin then when it was frozen moved it into an Oreo pie crust and put A LOT of whip cream on it...(2 cans FULL to be exact) and left a note saying dig in for your answer but when it was all melted my answer was in the middle on a note that said "You melted my heart when you asked me to homecoming YES i'll go with you" or something along those lines. But since he wasn't home his family came out and then went back in..but awkward/embarrassing this is i tripped off his steps when i rang the bell. Sorry again if anything is messed up!!
[no pictures sorry :( ]

Thanks Nate can't even wait! :)

+shout out to Caroline Pulley!! You are the best thanks for helping with everything! you are the best. I am so sad you are off in college now :(



AND since i haven't posted in awhile lets just throw in my OOTD (outfit of the day)

Dress:Sisters
Headband:Sisters
Rings: Tribal(DownEast), Feather(Present), "Surfboard"(Africa), Leaf(Online Store)
Shoes: Teal Sandals from Fallas Padres (Arizona)
Earrings: My moms old ones i think??
Jacket: Denim one from DI


not the cutest..but whatevs.


my cool "surfboard" and leaf rings

and then my tribal and feather rings

 this morning...bad lighting.

 full outfit!!

aren't i just the cutest??

Comments

  1. Awww yay! So excited for you to go to Homecoming! What a fun way to be asked too! So cute! Have a great time! Can't wait to see pics of the dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to post pics of the finished dress...cause its strapless right now but i am getting a lace 3/4 length sleeve shirt under it! :) can't wait 9 days is just too much time!

      Delete
  2. you were in my room. homo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment