{ a little bit of turquoise.. }

guys...this is bad i only have like 20 posts and i've run out of things to blog about right now..but as i was typing that i had something come to mind. Well its been on my mind it just popped to the front of my head not the back. But its HOMECOMING WEEK!
its crazy town at Alta! and I love it!

HOMECOMING WEEK CRAZINESS:

Monday:
-Homecoming Assembly.. 

  • About that can I just say that whoever that Junior is that finished the rubix cube so freaking fast...you are AMAZING! you won that whole thing for us! 
  • also Drill and Dance Co. preformed then the dance off..if i were the judge i would have to say that


Third: Juniors (not that fantastic)

Second: Sophomores (way good dancers..)

First: Seniors of course...the Telesco twins are amazing and i totally just spaced on the other kids name..but they are AMAZING! best dancers i've seen (and i've watched SYTYCD, Dancing with the Stars and ABDC and so much more) They were amazing, they won by far and everyone knew it! 

Can i just say that I really do dream that I could dance like that it was seriously amazing!

-Homecoming Princess/Queen Pageant:
Here is my ranking..don't get me wrong they were all great but here is how it went for my TOP 4:


  1. Hayley Killpack: It was just plain hilarious..i was laughing the entire time..to Hayley, Hanah, Megan, Chelsea, Sam, Macie, Matt, Nate & who ever else was in it, you guys are my idols seriously though it was great! If you have it recorded post it on the FB i really wanna see it again! If i chose you would win QUEEN girl! :)
  2. Chloe Ferre: (Or fair or Fairen..whatever your last name is..that was funny) Who ever was the hands behind you was my favorite..you all were so funny and when the arms went the wrong way, or something happened..it was the funniest! 
  3. Emily Winegar: So creative, i loved how you had like 5 skits all in one! :) the best one was the Katniss part! you totally nailed it! 
  4. Abbey Kener: Girl you are seriously the PRETTIEST girl ever! i want your hair, your smile your everything! I am so jealous of you! But your dance was way good, seriously you are an amazing dancer!
Tuesday:
I don't really remember anything from Tuesday for homecoming...guess it was our chill out and relax day.. Except for me I went and got my shoes for homecoming..i may be 1/2 and inch taller than my date but i COULDN'T FIND ANY OTHER SHOES!! :(
what ever!

Wednesday:
It the Powder Puff game practice today.. I am playing in it but i couldn't go cause it was @ 2:45 and my brothers don't get out of school till 2:55 & 3:05...so i missed it..i missed going over the plays i missed everything..i hope i know what to do and if i am even playing. awkward i hope i am dang brothers! I've wanted to do this for FOREVER and now i better be able to if not..i'll have to wait till next year! :( Nothing else really homecomingy today..
Oh but i am getting my shirt all sewn up tonight! way excited..thanks to Gina James..the best person EVER!

Thursday:
Its the PEP RALLY! 
  • Its the REAL powder puff game!! Juniors&Sophomores vs. Seniors.. crazy town that is @ 5:15 ish.. COME AND SUPPORT ME! :) (if i even get to play..)
  • Kiss the PIG! yeah we are raising money for people to kiss the pig..i kinda wanna do it..i kinda feel like i should cause i should be on cheer and they always help with that..but whatevs..
  • Tug-O-War- we didn't do it at the assembly so we are doing it tonight! :)
  • BURNING OF THE A! the best part of the pep rally!! I missed it last year cause my parents were out of town and i missed the whole thing but this year i'll be there with my best friend Ashleigh Davis...and if she has to do more than the flag ceremony at the rally..i'll die..
  • I know there is more that goes on..but i kinda blanked out at this moment... i'll update this more on Sunday when i get a chance to actually go to all of everything that i'm posting about!
Friday:
ITS THE GAME!! and i will be there with my best friends Candace Cheney and Ashleigh! I can't even wait, its gonna be the best game, and night and day and everything! cause you wanna know why...its HOMECOMING TOMORROW! But the tailgate party before the game..yeah gonna be a blast..then we will be there early to get GREAT seats for the game! and its homecoming, everyone is gonna want good seats right?? yeah I'm right!! i can't wait! :) Kill em boys :)

Saturday:
today is the day!! I can't even wait any longer! :) i am so excited! I don't think we are going on a day date..but that's okay! I'm kinda sad but you know whatever its all good! 
then dinner.i still don't know where we are going but that's okay too just as long as i have a date :) then the dance! its my first real date dance, I'm excited but I'm way nervous what if i dance like a complete idiot..haha just kidding I've been told I'm a pretty good dancer so I'm not worried! but the boutonniere part scares me..what if i stab Nate?? oh no!! but I'm more excited than nervous of course I get those happy butterflies in my stomach every time i think about it being so close!! :) I am gonna have a blast I'm just way sad that my best bud Candace won't be there! Can just FYI i tried to get you a date but he was being a butt and wouldn't ask anyone! :( i'm sorry. i love you but we are asking to homecoming...maybe some British kid?? ;) 


But there are MANY MANY MANY pictures to come, of the Pep Rally, The Game, and OF COURSE the DANCE...DUH!! :) i love pictures i am kinda like Sadie Salisbury in my life motto being, "If there isn't a picture of it it didn't happen." i love taking pictures :) ahhhh i am just freaking out right now just thinking about it! This is the best week/time EVER!

HOMECOMING CHECK LIST: (REDONE SINCE         my ( homecoming ) post {check it out here}
date: CHECK-Nate Teahan
dress: CHECK-Turquoise one from Pink Petals
shoes: CHECK-might be a little taller than my date..but they are    
  so worth it..i seriously fell in love!
belt: NOPE-i either need a thick silver one (if you have one can 
  i borrow it PLEASE) or im getting a thick silver ribbon and 
  layering a little piece of lace over it to tie in my shirt..
nails: CHECK-new nail polish from Icing..i love with it!
jewelry: 1/2 CHECK-no necklace cause of shirt, no rings, but i
  still am looking for earrings.
boutonniere: 1/2 CHECK-Caroline Pulley literally just texted me as i am typing to call and tell them how i want it! 

yay..this is way better than when i posted last time i still needed a total of 3 things..now im down to just 2...haha not as good as it should be but heck..its great!


xoxo 
jordyn
(the HAPPIEST girl right now)

SO MUCH MORE TO COME ON THIS POST KEEP CHECKING BACK! :)

Comments

  1. So fun! Homecoming week is a great time of year! Fall is one of my favorite seasons: cooler weather, gorgeous landscape, football, fun activities, Halloween. It's a great time of year. Glad you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and my most favorite part of fall is breaking out the layers, scarfs and boots! i can't even wait! hello fall! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment