•||RINGS||•

From Ashleigh Davis in response to "Ash what should i blog about???"


Jordyn........ Blog about the lack of good movies in redbox(there really were 0 ZERO movies that we haven't seen or wanted to see - lame) ......or how the word hoeberry is the new thing(ash tried callin me a hobo and was reading the word seminary and somehow between that the word hoeberry was called...please don't call me that!!) ..... Or how we like to go shopping and my mom buys you cloths that your mom won't like so I wear them so she will like them(idk what it is but if I bought a piece of clothing and wore it my mom would HATE it with a Capitol HATE but then if Ashleigh wore the same thing my mom would fall in love...she thinks I'm
a hobo/hoeberry great).... Or how we are in the same house but we still text each other because we are so lazy(we were sitting in SG and I thought she was upstairs but we were having a three way chat with my sister and we were texting each other...awkward)..... It how my family talks about cow tongue while eating dinner(FYI of you like the meal you are going to eat and you are with the Davis's don't eat it!!! that's all there is to say..)....or how you made your mom hate BBQ sauce(the smell of BBQ sauce makes me wanna hurl! when my mom was pregnant with me she couldn't be in the same
house as an open bottle of it but before and after me she loves it, so it stated at an immortal age that I've hated BQ sauce)......or how we like to sleep on the floor(the first day we got to st geezy for the weekend we were snapchatting a zillion people who all pretty much snapchatted back the next day...you all stink FYI and calling people, cough cough Ashleigh calling Bridger p asking how the game was, and being cray cray..she fell asleep watching a show on my iPod  it's highly addicting I love it! but I slept on the floor with sore arms but honestly it was the best nights sleep I had gotten all week on my bed) .... Or how they leave parts of the movie out at the dollar  theater(Ashleigh's cray cray that's all I have to say)......so may options! 

so just FYI most of this was from
Ashleigh Davis just all the ()s are my interruptions to actually make it semi interesting. 

but talking about Ashleigh she just got asked to homecoming by Will Nelson, happy/jealous/sad/excited.  all I wanna do is go to a dance, it's my first "Mormon legal" dance I can go to i just wanna dance...but what evs I'm sure my couch would love a free date too...MLIA..so awkard. JK ash love you babe!! happy for you

xoxo 
jordyn

ps this is called rings cause idk what to call it...what evs

Comments

  1. Hoeberry it is..... love you Jordy. Oh and I love YOUR shirt I saw Ash wearing, that I hate on you. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh you know it's true. I'll have ash come over in it and see what you say about it.

      Delete

Post a Comment