• a week in session •

the first week of school is now officially O-V-E-R over!
hallelujah I couldnt be happier and now it's a long weekend. yes! so 

I realize:
• I need to go to sleep earlier (7 hours isn't enough so 10 o'clock it is)
• I need to write down my homework cause I'm like 99% sure I have short term memory loss!
• there are some pretty cute sophomores
• seminary will probably be my least favorite class cause I know no one
 my locker...it's a bottom one again for real??
• I need more friends
 driving to school is 100% better than being dropped off
• I still don't really know the school song, well the first part I know it after the A-L-T-A part
• that high school is sucking the money out of us 
      -10$ sports med 
      -10$ English 
      -70-80$ on graphing calculator
      -10-20$ for books in English 
      -20$ for a club 
      -10$ for a financial lit book
      -$$ for sports 
that stuff above =130-150$ (not including sports) 
• that I don't know maybe half my class
• Alta is a great school and my decision to go to Corner Canyon is on the fence again..help!
• That apparently not being asked to homecoming a month early means your not going(one of my friends told me that) real nice huh? but I still have hope that there is someone willing/wanting to go with me.. (she can be negative & think I won't get asked but I'm positive and think there is still a chance!!) 

over all this week has been good!! :) 
now just about 280 days to go till SENIOR SUMMER 2013 

xoxo -
jordyn 

Comments

  1. Good luck; hope Seminary gets better. It should be your refill-emotionally class. Good luck this year! Enjoy your long weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment