Who are YOU?

Getting to know YOU!

So most of you know me by now as the awkward blogger... :) 

But i really dont know any of you i have 2 "legit" followers but i have about 2000 profile and blog views and i am 100% sure its not just Nicole Sousa, My mom and Melissa Despain ( shes not a "official" follower but i know she is cause shes the only one that really comments!! ) that read my blog. I know Ashleigh and Taylor read my blog to cause they are always making a comment about it. and i know more than those 5 read it cause in Financial Lit. Max and Dallas have said they read my blog..so i know of at least 7 of you but the other 20-30 of you. Who the crap are you?

Comment below and tell me about yourself, your name, state, shoe size? really anything...actually i don't really wanna know your shoe size i just wanna know who you all are!! :)

please :)


NOW onto a REAL post:
 bohemian (my hair is now flat in a pony tail as pictured below...curls don't stay in.
 new rings!! im obsessed
 my Grecian sandals
 hair wrap, earrings, and tan :)
accessories..peace out..


OUTFIT Head to Toe:
Twisted headbands(Homemade): grey-target white-justice?
Earrings-Target
Necklace-Tiffany's and CO.
Jean Jacket-D.I.
Dress-Fallas Padres (In AZ)
Belt-Wet Seal
"Surfboard" ring-My Great Grandma
Teal Zig-Zag-Target
"Tribal" ring-Shade
Shoes-Old Navy




ENJOY THE EXTRAS...
haters gonna hate

long hair don't care (accident picture)
haha awkward...side smiles...



Comments

  1. Taylor Standage... Utah... I love you (: shoe size is 8. ring size is a 6. dress and pants a 6. shirt is a medium. i live in the room next to you and watch you while you text people. i'm wearing your vest. Also, Max reads it and watches me comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not funny boob...i already told you no post till you really follow me...

      Delete
  2. I love, love, love rings too! Yours are very very stylish and fun. It makes me want to go shop for some rings and bling.

    Good luck finding your readers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am ADDICTED to rings..if a store has them i am just drawn to them i think i have about 20 now!

      Delete

Post a Comment