// Halloween Dance //

okay so the Halloween Dance was last night and if you saw me today you could totally tell because i have the Halloween Dance Hangover, my neck hurts, my legs are sore, my voice is gone, and i basically fell asleep in sacrament meeting this morning.
This dance set the bar pretty high for the rest of my high school dances..it was great! My date was awesome, my group was the BEST, our costumes were the cutest, we had a great time! :)



so yesterday the day went a little something like this:



Ashleigh and I went to pick up Sarah Willes and all of our dates (Maverick, Dillon and Will) (plus can's date Sam cause Candace was taking the ACT) but we rode in The Beast and got to Mikail's house for breakfast, it was probably the best thing i have ever had in my life..it was amazing! (Thanks Mikail's mom!) then we carved pumpkins. each couple came up with an idea for someone to carve wrote it down and picked them out of the bowl..Dillon and i got a hippo..it was kinda difficult (he learned i can't draw...at all)  but he seemed pretty dedicated to it cause it turned out great and he did most of the work while Sarah Willes and i were throwing pumpkin guts and snowballs at everyone.. It was pretty great! But Ashleigh and Maverick thought it would be funny to put my face on their paper in the bowl we picked one out of and Ashley Jorgenson and Logan Passey got my face...They gave me glasses, and braces.. ( They stuck toothpicks in the pumpkin..it was actually pretty good. except i don't have glasses..:/ ) i'll have to get a picture from Logan cause i forgot to get one! But Candace and Sam won the contest i think..cause they drew Thor, theirs actually looked more like me than Logan's and Ashley's ;) but it was so good! But my favorite was definitely mine and Dillon's..he is quite the artistic prodigy!
image.jpeg
mine and dillons hippo :)



then when we went to pick the boys up for dinner..Maverick walks out in jean shorts, and the yellow tights.. Dillon and I were laughing pretty hard, he looked great! (Sorry I didn't get you any tights Dillon, i didn't think everyone was gonna be wearing them!) we headed over to take pictures in front of a cute little house down the street from Morgans house..we looked amazing if i say so myself! I just wish we got a few more pictures! It was freezing so we all ran back to the house for some dinner, which was amazing. Morgan your mom is the best cook, i will definitely be coming over for dinner some time! 

283EC8FE-924C-4DC2-88A9-3C2CE0D20768.jpeg
haters gonna hate and lovers gonna love..
sarah and i are cooler! :)

 our jumping "pic"
 we look good!
 just chillin in a graveyard ya know the usual..
 our cute little dinner table (unseen, Sarah and Will!)
 our minion looks..confused..hahah
 sarah and will
 candace and sam
 yellow overload
 mav and asher
 janzen and morgan :)
 chase and mckell
 matt and Jamie
 Braden and Melissa
 Mikail and Austin
 Logan and Ashley
 our cute little group
 pointing at our date..idk my moms idea
 we took up most of the road :/
 oh chase..shes definitley a keeper..kisses on the cheek? cute! :)
 me and my girls (and boys)
 nick was the funniest zombie..so was greg but you can't see him
 me and my girls again inside (with janzen and chase)
 haters gonna hate 

great day to remember! 


we headed over to the dance and had a great time.. Our group had some amazing dancers, like Sam Barney, Chase Westerlind, and Dillon.. they had some moves.. but by the time the dance was over and we were walking out dillons shirt was barely hanging on.. like literally.. it didn't even have a back at all! it was pretty funny i am so sad we didn't get a picture of it..no one even knows how it could have ended up like that. 



after we went to candaces house to watch Disturbia, everyone left before it was over except, Ashleigh, Maverick, Dillon and I.. we stuck it out and stayed at Candace's house until lie 12:40 watching the movie and just talking.. Our dates are the coolest, and were way easy to talk to..i hope they wanna hang out with us again cause i definitely wanna! 



on the way home from dropping the boys off Ashleigh and I were coming up the mountain there was a car going so slow then turned around and started following us..no joke we both screamed and freaked out..i knew i didn't wanna drive home for a reason. i was so scared! but we made it home alive..obviously since you are reading this. 



But the Halloween 2012 Dance will be a hard one to beat.. Best date, best costume, best group, best night. Thanks for going with me Dillon, i hope you had fun! :)

xoxo jordyn standage 

Comments