// the OOTD //

max this is for you since you brought it up in financial lit.

this is my outfit of the day.

               
my cute shoes! :)
               
my outfit minus the leather jacket!
 

my sister is such a big help..
this is the only picture she would take..


shoes: Gold sandals
skirt: Black Maxi
belt: Gold skinny
shirt: Cheetah from Charlotte Russe
necklace: light pink, gold, pearls from Charlotte Russe


other pictures from today:

lex and i in ASL

 (our teacher is really at jordan so we snapchat kids in ASL at jordan, so they are technically in our class)
 there were some punk kids knocking on my back door for like 5 minutes..ignored them
they were mad when i opened the door for them..
 just listening to "Alta Girls" by Bridger Pennington, Nate Teahan, Rocky Evans and Matt Lant
these guys are legit..they need to put in on YouTube so i can get it on my iPod ;)


xoxo jordyn standage


Comments