[ relaxation ]

this week i haven't gotten much sleep.. monday night-3 hours tuesday night-4 hours i don't know why but i just haven't been able to fall asleep lately. 
 so today i came home and took a shower cause i totally forgot i had anything today and then i laid down..again i couldn't fall asleep. laid on my bed for about an hour and still couldn't fall asleep. but right now as i am typing this post my eyes are drooping and i feel like i could fall asleep any second but the moment i want to i'll be right awake.
 but i have been able to do something this week. ive found so many new songs and artists that I L-O-V-E.. have you guys heard of Jayme Dee? Shes amazing! I love her songs rules and tip toes. They are amazing, they have been on replay for the whole weekend! 
 yesterday i worked for 6 hours and 15 minutes, it was pure torture..the mall was EMPTY. literally empty i think i had 10 customers at the max.. the security guard came by and asked me how i was doing since he saw me working on my Pre-Calc. he tried to help me..didn't work out too well.. he even said the mall was especially empty yesterday.. idk why but i got to sit there for a full THREE hours. with out any customers....3 hours. it was terrible! 
 well this post is really short cause my mind keeps falling asleep and won't concentrate..even though my body wont!

happy wednesday! 

xoxo
jordyn standage

Comments