// ten things //

1- it's a five day weekend at alta this weekend and I haven't made any plans at all I just wanna get caught up on homework/sleep/tv shows (even though I'm not really following any shows right now..any good ones I should check out??)

2. If I could have any talent in this world it would be singing.. It gives you the best opportunities. I'm watching the x-factor now (yes I'm in on a Friday night sad..but I'm babysitting cause I need money.) and it just seems amazing. Because after watching Draper Idol, Alta Idol, The Voice, and The X-Factor people get so far even if they lose. It's amazing. I mean my car, guitar and shower  sometimes get some of my tunes but I'm not good enough to go big or anything :) 

3. I'm bringing out my fall clothes now.. Pulled some boots/high tops out as well as jeans(and that's big cause I HATE pants, with a capital  "H"  I wear shorts in the winter all the time. But I pulled out some of my colder clothes 

4. I am so exccited to go to the Halloween dance.. im going with Dillon Rawson and im so excited about that!! Yes it is still like 22 days away. But my new group and I got together today and planned and I love all the girls in it. They are the sweetest! I can't wait for it!  

5. I got invited by this kinda educational program to go to Africa this summer of 2013 for 20 days I've been invited every year since like fifth grade but I've never been able to go. But this year I think I'm going to fundraiser and go to Africa this summer!! So excited maybe summer 2014 ill go to Australia with them! I also get high school credit for it as well MAJOR plus. High school credit to go and hang out in Africa yes please!! 

6.  My braces.. I had an apointment on Wednesday..they will be on for another lifetime..but really they are still gonna be on foe awhile.. Boo. I feel like the only one with braces still on...can you think of anyone with them still on?? I can't. :(

7. My nails aren't painted right now. And to be honest it's driving me insane a little bit because if you didn't know I am just a tad bit OCD when it comes to my nails I have to have them painted 24/7 or I won't have any nails cause I tear them off.. It's the worst 

8. Cheetah print is now my favorite print ever. Cece Frey from the X factor wears in on her face and I really kinda like it. I know I wouldn't ever be able to pull it off like she does but I love it. I liked it before but now I'm an official cheetah lover. 

9. If I could have anyone's fashion in the entire world it would be Ellee Dukes she is my fashion idol. She shows up to school looking like a ten everyday. I wouldn't mind raiding her closet!! :) I'm watching keeping up with the kardashians now and I wouldn't mind raiding Khloe Kardashians closet either. 

 10. I think being a videographer would be the coolest thing ever. I love watching all of Caitlyn Cutler and  Hailey Devines videos on Vimeo. They are amazing.  other photographer I is are Courtney Brooke (ceebee) I am obsessed with all of their stuff. Gives me some motivation :)

Comments