[ this week/weekend ]

  okay so this past week has been crazy town.. with everyone asking to Halloween Dance, of course it gave me anxiety so i asked to..
the dance is still 27 days away but no biggie right? 

  i think asking brought more anxiety on my friends cause all 700 guys they were gonna ask had already been asked or couldn't go..but i think i gained about 10 peoples numbers getting myself and friends dates. but that's a good thing right? :) and now according to Isabel we are real friends cause we have each others numbers.


  cutest thing happened today, my little 7 year old brother gets in the car and says "jordyn i am gonna ask you what your name is," i was like...uhh okay.. and he was like look at me. i was just a little bit confused and didn't so 1 i couldn't look and 2 he said my name when he was asking my name 3 you hear people ask your name not see them. but he knew i was in sign language and he asked me what my name in sign language was. i responded and asked his his name.. it was the cutest! i am now teaching him colors!

  this weekend it was amazing. i didn't have anywhere i really needed to be. on friday i had a ward campout and really just talked to josh and ashleigh the whole time...it was good just to chill in the woods with a couple friends, fire and smores! mmm mmm mmm hello fall..oh not to mention the stunning scenery that was all around us! (but don't tell scary stories josh gets scared to easy...) 
  
  then i went to blimpie at like 10ish and helped my mom clean up and everything i think we left around 12:30..i am such a good daughter..i don't even work there and i stay late. (yes i have a name tag but im NOT an employee)
  
  then on saturday i SLEPT IN..it was heaven. i haven't slept in on a saturday in forever i started to forget what it felt like..when i woke up i didn't do anything either, i made eggs and watched Bunheads, Jane by Design and PLL...it was a good catch up day. 

  then i was getting ready for the game and found out my friend wasn't going so i didn't go...i went to Meagan Griswolds party.. it was fun i met some cool kids that go to Jordan.. They had the coolest names.. like Chet, Toshi, Vinney? and a couple other ones but i don't really remember.. but hello jordan boys :) 

  then i came home and watched more PLL and Bunheads till 1:30 then went to bed.. and on sunday..my group for the dance wanted to plan. i have homework and its a sunday, its my sleep day..but i went and we planned..then today at school people wanted to change.. but its not "their" group so good luck with that.. people bug. 

but i'm not letting that put me in a bad mood..today has been a great day for me! Happy Monday (you probably don't get that very often..but hello one more day closer to the weekend!)

no pics today!

xoxo 
jordyn standage

ps// i am really running out of things to blog about.send me some suggestions! :)

Comments