// be thankful //

so as most everyone knows its thanksgiving today which means there will be
-more food. 
-more family.
-more feeling of regret.
-more watching football.
-more CHRISTMAS MUSIC. :)

here are a FEW things i am thankful for this year.

heartfelt:
-my parents
-my siblings
-my best friends (Candace, Sarah and Ashleigh)
-my house
-my clothes
-my school
-my neighbors
-my cars (parents cars since mine is gone. RIP beast)
-my cousins
-my Aunts and Uncles
-the opportunities i've had this year
-gyms
-education
-my religion
-my bishop and councilors
-to be able to live in utah
-to be mormon
-my sense of 
  sight
  hearing
  feeling
  smelling
  tasting
-my heart
-my good health
-my mind
-tears
-disappoitntment (so i know what matters)
-joy
-fears (so i know where to grow)
-sadness (so i appreciate gladness)
-happiness
-the sun
-sunsets
-sunrises
-moon and stars
-earth
-rain

-my soul mate (where ever they may be)
-kind strangers
-little kids
-my enemies
-laughter
-smiles
-love
-books
-Ashleigh Davis
-Candace Cheney
-Sarah Willes
-Katrina Jones (Shes such a great example!)
-all my other friends
(i'm sorry i only posted three they are just my main girls! ;) )

kinda cheesy:
-winter
-chocolate milk
-hot chocolate
-snow
-instagram
-twitter
-facebook
-my camera
-my iPod
-Ed Sheeran
-Christmas
-my cell phone
-writing notes
-music
-art
-#hashtags
-the internet
-traveling
-my job..
-animals (tilly)
-my hair (so grateful)
-cheer
-my blog followers
-my blog readers
-pinterest
-shoes
-heaters
-people who listen
-dance
-dances
-BLOGGING
-you for reading my blog right now! :)

and a zillion more things but i think i'll stop here.

Thanksgiving quote - thankful journals
but there are things im NOT grateful for like:
-having to choose between Corner Canyon and Alta 
   my heart is torn. (best friends vs. opportunity)

 "spend a little more time trying to make something of yourself and a little less time trying to impress people."
                                       -the breakfast club

a few funny things i've seen today
-bikers on a double bike but full uniform
-about 5 ladies with curlers in their hair driving around
-people putting up christmas lights
-many turkey bowl games
-a TON of runners
-even more bikers
-people on walks
everyone seems to be getting their exercise BEFORE dinner :)
oh utah.. 

i hope you guys have a great day.

#happythanksgiving

xoxo jordyn standage

Comments