// Freezing Fridays //

so this morning it was a hail kind of morning i saw a funny tweet by Amy Winnie saying "Hey ladies, don't be confused. There are no boys throwing rocks at your windows. It's just the weather. I know, I know I was bummed too." it totally made my day.. 
So I woke up this morning and actually got ready..(good thing i paid off i got a ton of compliments today..maybe an OOTD later this weekend?) thank you everyone who said something..i do get ready every once in awhile.


This is from yesterday i think but hello christmas music, hello snow, hello winter..im embracing it this year.
 this is my bad OOTD pic.. SANDALS, jeans, black lace peplum, leather jacket, pink necklace. :)

But today was such a great day you don't even know! I woke up on time so i could get ready.

I parked in the parking lot (even though i don't have a permit on my dads car thinking oh ten dollars thats not too bad whatever.. after school i walk out and there is no ticket..HOLLA.. Thank you snow! :) Saved my butt $10.

THEN in ASL we just watched a movie, aka i did my other homework and got caught up on insta and twitter.. Then in Finacial Lit. we watched another movie..it was great..i love that in most everyone of my classes we just watch movies! thank you for lazy teachers!
and in powerlifting Dity wasn't there so Harrington watched us...he didn't care if we didn't do anything..so we didn't we just sat around talking basically..welcome to the class Camille! :) oh in that class i found Dillons TWIN..no joke twin, in the magazine that was on Dity's desk..it was crazy. this is what Dillon will look like in the future. 


 this is so creepy i just realized, but i can't help my self... :/ but are they not twins? i think so.
 okay now that i am done being creepy this is what the parking lot looked like today..it really wasn't that bad walking in the street as much as the side walk..
 walkin in a winter wonderland (in sandals)
 so much snow..took me like five minutes to clean off my car!
 so happy i didn't get a parking ticket! :) hallelujah miracle snow.
 and then i get home and my car is basically being high centered..stupid snow.
 piled up probably half way up my tires... :/


this is just up against the garage..it was much worse to walk through..

but then after school..urban riding or what ever its called is probably the funniest thing to watch seniors do..they are crazy kids.

then what is even better is when Powell and ty kick the back of your knees in when you are walking and you are gonna fight Powell and then jordan steals your keys and pass them around to everyone...really seniors really? picking on the juniors? isn't that what we do to sophomores?

but then walking outside and seeing Blake Thomas and Bridger Pennington in a snowball fight..greatest thing ever to happen are snowball fights..guys its winter. 

all i wanna do all winter is
-ice skate
-watch movies
-snowball fights
-trashbag/sled
-jazz games
-Alta Basketball games
-drink hot chocolate
-go on dates
-have fun.

guys Winter 2012 could be as good as Summer 2012 if we made it!

i just can't even stand it..

oh and another funny thing about to day was when my bishop texts me and asks me if i have done any good in the world today thinking about it..i totally did..i held the door for 5 people this morning 4 of which were guys :)

well now i am gonna go babysit. starting this winter off crazy. i mean YOLO after all right? (JK i HATE YOLO) don't say it.

xoxo 
jordyn standage
a girl who is opening her heart to winter this year! :)

Comments