•• fundings ••

okay so there are a few funds I am starting up right now 

1. jordyns new car fund- I am beyond sick of sitting at blimpie waiting for my mom to do her stuff so we can drop a care off with my dad. and I am done being late in the morning. DONE there is nothing I hate worse than parking in BFE and the far second parking lot. I usually get good spots and I don't wanna be a BFE parker. 

2. jordyns laptop fund- I need a laptop because we don't have a main computer anymore and when I need one everyone is using theirs when I need it. 

3. jordyns social life fund- this fund will be started after the car one because I have no social life cause I have no car. I don't have that freedom anymore and man oh man there is nothing I miss more than having my freedom to be a teenager. 

4. jordyns ambassador fund- I've been invited to go to Africa, the place I've always wanted to go to, and I need money to go. I've been invited every year since like 4th grade. they haven't given up hope on me yet. and I won't either. it'll be one of my senior trips. 

5. jordyns date fund- this isn't a money fund like the others I just really wanna go on Christmas season dates... 

6. jordyns canyons season pass fund- this probably would be for next year since the boarding seasons have already started (TODAY in some places) but I wanna go snow boarding more. I'm pretty good for going at max 2 times a year. I wanna go more!! 

7. jordyns hot chocolate fund- I'm addicted. and it's bad. I need to start setting some money aside for hot chocolate cause I love my hot chocolate :) 

8 jordyns sweethearts fund- I know it's far away but I'm saving now so I don't have to get a zillion hours in feb. to pay for it. 

9. jordyns gas fund- now that I take my dad to work and pick up my brothers and mom I don't really pay for gas but when my fund #1 happens ill need to have some saved up!! 

10. jordyns extra funds- there are so many things I need money for and I can't even think of them right now. 

so if you didn't get the idea that I'm running low on money and even lower on hours at work (who knows if I even work there anymore) anyone know of anywhere that is hiring?? :) 

I really envy the kids who have the nicest things and DON'T have a job. you're parents are so spoiling you. I don't wanna be spoiled I just wanna no pay money for everything...if only everything was free

sorry this was probably a really borin post to read and those of you reading this are truly great people. thanks for reading my rants and raves about meaningless crap in my life.. 

money problems 

xoxo 
jordyn Standage 

Comments

Post a Comment