// my week //

i don't know what about the winter season causes it but on the weekends the days
 seem so much longer and i never have anything to fill them with.. but if i do its about seven things on the same day. 

this winter i am really going to try and do something every weekend. 
this first weekend of the winter season was half of a fail..
on friday i went to see Breaking Dawn with Ash, Can, Sarah and Anna. The Parady's were there, oh they are so cute! Jev had a date..David. hahah those two walking in just made me laugh idk why but it did.

this week i had a couple of possible OOTDs that i wanna post but i can't find my camera right now (which is a problem cause the sky looks absolutely stunning right now) but i will post them asap.

ahhhh also lately i have started my bad habit of biting my nails again. its seriously the worst thing ever.. it left for awhile cause i painted my nails literally everyday so they would look nice and i wouldn't wanna ruin them but i haven't really found time lately to do that. but i am always looking for cute ways to do my nails. an accent nail, easy designs anything. have any ideas? let me know!

also ITS A SHORT WEEK. we have had several full weeks of school for awhile but now its break time..hallelujah praise the lord. I am so happy only two days of school this week.. that means i have Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday to catch up on sleep, get things done, make some money, spend some money, and NOT go black friday shopping. is it weird that i have never gone black friday shopping or ever had the urge that i need to go? i would love to go to see how crazy it gets but i'm okay not ever going. online is more my kinda thing.

also..this week is gonna be a week full of bucket list successes with my friends..

candace are you ready for this? we are going to cross some of these things off?!


we are taking family pictures this week and i am so excited cause we are going to look so good..just wait! :)

xoxo jordyn standage
#happywinter

Comments

  1. we have similarities highlighted in this post.

    1) I bite my nails too and broke the habit also recently and now started up again! UGH between BYU football games and stress from my life and calling, my nails are shot. It is the worst habit every! GRRR

    2) I also have NEVER gone shopping on Black Friday. The crowds terrify me and keep me home where it's safe and much less stressful.

    Hope you enjoy your break. Oh and I texted you about babysitting in Dec. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah those Cougs are to blame!
      and shopping at home is safe and just as effective.. :)

      thank you.. and i can't wait to babysit i love your kids! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment