// reality \\

going back to school today was probably the hardest thing of my life. my mom had to wake me up and even that didn't do anything i slept in till 6:50 got ready in 10 minutes and managed to look semi decent. Good thing Sarah helped me plan my outfit the night before!

today i wore
-black combat boots (Madden Girl)
-black tights (Target)
-white socks (Target)
-a blush dress (Forever 21)
-a brown sweater (Forever 21)
-jean vest (Love Culture)
-teal necklace (my great grandma)
-my gold ring (great grandma)
-tribal ring (Down East)
-african ring (great grandma)
-thick silver (Dollar Store)
-blue zig-zag (Target)
-CTR ring (Walmart)

whole out fit :)
 closer look
 my necklace, sweater and vest.
 skirt and boots :)
 happy monday 


i feel pretty accomplished for pulling this of this morning considering i was so used to the break time schedule i was (or really wasn't) on. 

tonight is the Draper Lighting Ceremony and all girls have lost hope in the Alta boys. its 4:30 and most of the girls are still tweeting or talking about it. boys can't you see we are desperate #askus #hopeless

but i am going with Sarbear and maybe Candace and Ash! i can't wait! its the cutest thing ever! 
last year was a blast i hung out with Carter Crismon and Randy Mower. can you say good time. it was amazing! :) and i just feel with my girls it will be SO much better

missing out boys!

xoxo
jordyn standage

Comments