// winter. wonderland //

guys today its 11/11.../12 but its still 11/11.. is it juvenile that i still make wishes and kiss my phone every time i see its 11:11? 

this weekend was great and very much needed!
 on friday it snowed! Hallelujah!! I love the snow! :) It makes me so happy, I am listening to Christmas music now and i couldn't be happier! This winter will be the winter of all winters..just you wait, i am so excited!! 
 also on friday Sarbear came up to come babysit with me..i babysat cute little qwen holladay.. can i just say she is probably the cutest most perfect baby ever! she never cries, she never fusses, shes an angel!
 then on saturday Sarbear took me and billy and david on a double date to the BYU game..lets just sum it up in a couple words.. windows down on the freeway, singing, christmas music, imitating teachers, wet butts, cold toes, creepy texts, zupas, witnessing a proposal, snowing, laughing, laughing, fist bumping, and more laughing.
 it was the best night! Billy and David are the funniest kids I've met! Also they are fist bump more than anyone else I've met! We got a picture but its kinda awkward cause David and I aren't even standing by each other... But it was a double date, Sarah went with Billy and I went with David... :) 
                                       
Also this weekend was great because Sarah and I got to find out that we really are long lost sisters.. she knows all my secret music artists, her life stories are the same as mine, we both are blonde, we both laugh a lot, we are both obsessed with hot chocolate..we are long lost sisters

when i told my mom that she said she thought she did a pretty good job of hiding it for 16 years but we finally caught on!

i love winter! i usually don't and its my hibernation time but NO way jose.. This is gonna be the winter to remember..cause winter can be just as fun as summer!

SO MUCH SNOW!! hello christmas! :) 


 four pairs of socks, three pairs of leggings, jeans, four shirts, a big jacket, a scarf and headband...lots of layers! gotta stay warm..(the only thing that didn't was my toes, and butt cause the snow was seeping through..just ask david, i couldn't get over it..constantly moving. it was probably way annoying..sorry david!)



 THEE best accessory anyone could have is a hot chocolate cup.. i just feel so happy when i am carrying one around..if you love me get me some hot chocolate in a hot chocolate cup!

my favorite christmas tunes are
-Justin Biebers Christmas album
-Mittens by Carly Rae Jepsen
-So Happy by Colby O'Donis
-Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
-Christmas Soul by Ross Lynch

xoxo jordyn standage

Comments

  1. you hate hot chocolate?? and nice jacket and gloves...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment