// time managing //

i am probably the worlds worst time manager EVER.

as you might notice i still have homework to do and im just chillin on blogger... blogging. not homework.

also today was not my best day in time managing because i came home from school i plopped down on my bed and checked twitter, facebook and instagram. (im addicted..its bad) but i checked all those then made brownies, then i actually did homework and taped my brothers thumb and ankle.. i am so going to be a sports trainer! im amazing at it (so amazing that he was loosing circulation cause i forgot that i can't do it too tight on him..hes a little fragile)
but then Tilly (Ashleighs new puppy) came over and can i say who needs boys i am just going to adopt a zillion puppies..this is the CUTEST dog i have ever seen..there will definitely be pictures soon, i just am editing them. so they will be way cute! :) ahh i love this dog so much! 

ashleigh please don't come by i wanna keep her forever! :)

but my brother is being way lame and keeping the dog in his room cause i can have her in 20 minutes..okay your and 8th grader get out of here freak!

but now i am blogging and still have math homework..

ooo something about math my teacher was getting frustrated at all of us cause we put the marker in the tray..mr. barney doesn't like that so he picked it up and threw it...AT me..as in it almost hit me.. he is CRAZY. ask mitch or sammie or josh or anyone he even admits he smokes dope..psycho teacher.. 

but i have worked so hard to get an A on every assignment in math because i got a bad grade last quarter. but thats not going to phase me..i pulled it together and am going to get an A..BUT this crazy dope smoking teacher decides to make the test AFTER thanksgiving break. I AM GOING TO CRY..i have worked SO HARD! i always finish my homework i was even the ONLY...yes ONLY one to get the question right on the quiz we took. (the same day he threw a pen at me) but i've worked so hard..and during thankgiving break who thinks about school? oh yeah NO ONE!
crazy teacher..
well i have to get to my homework now. i just thought i should make a little post today about working hard on my homework while im not working on my homework..oh the irony.

#happymonday
xoxo jordyn standage

Comments