// BRACES OFF \\

okay so as almost everyone in america knows i got my braces off today! :) it was amazing! 

before school me and my girls took my LAST picture with braces! :)
i could barely last through first period..ask jake. i kept moving and couldn't sit still! 

then when i left i was making a beeline to Omana's office. I followed a car that was going 25 TWENTY FIVE in a 40 MPH zone..i couldn't even believe what was happening! 




once i got there they were stalling for about 10 minutes and then i sat in the chair and Jen got right to work. pop. pop. pop. pop. pop. off they went within sitting in the chair for less than 5 minutes. then she polished them and kept saying i couldn't stop smiling.. well no der woman i've waited 5 years for this day! after she did that Omana was like "JEN! i wasn't gonna take those off today!" i gave him the dirtiest look EVER. like no joke. it was the meanest look of all mean looks. apparently my dad called them to play a joke on me but jen said she didn't want me to cry. They gave me a bag with balloons and candy and gum.. (cute how they think i never ate any of that stuff when i had my braces on) they were on for 5 years no duh i'm gonna eat that stuff!





when i got back to school Sarah, Candace, and Ashleigh came out to my car and freaked out with me. I parked and Ash and I walked into class where Connor Olivier, Dallas Nielsen, Max Alfonso, and Jackson Bladen started clapping and cheering and saying "lets make out" "you look hot" it was pretty funny #prime and megan asked me if i was gonna kiss max.. hahah funny i'm not gonna kiss anyone they can kiss me!


then sitting in that class the clock struck 12:12 on 12-12-12 and being  in Batey's classroom we all freaked out and kids ran down the hall and it was crazytown. It was so fun ash and i took this picture we are just so cute!




then sarah and i got some hot chocolate with anna and it was amazing! :) i was seriously floating on air today! amazing feeling! then after school chase didn't even notice that i got them off!! crazy kid!



then afters school my mom tells me that she gave my number to this way kid that goes to Hillcrest that asked about me! :) 

12-12-12 was seriously the best day ever.
-braces off 
-date with sarah
-cute kids number 
-being clapped at in class
-12:12
-going to temple square tonight

there will probably be a post about it tomorrow cause i still have to tell you about mine and sarah's adventure to the choir concert and uswirl after! :) 

best week! #happyhigh

xoxo jordyn standage
#thegirlwhocan'tstopsmiling

Comments