• • farewell • •

So today I went to 2 farewells which is so so sad cause I'll miss them. I went to Mitch Calder's @ 11 with Taylor, Sarah and Lundy and then headed over to Jevin Parady's @ 1

Can I just say a few things about these guys?
Mitch:
- he is such a great kid and a wonderful example. Last year he was SBO pres. And I don't think there was anyone more suited for the position. He is always happy and so nice. And is so friendly to everyone. He said hi to me every time he passed me in the halls with out fail. He is the sweetest kid and Florida (or flow rida with out the w) is lucky to have him.
- his talk was the best he mentioned Peter Pan, Harry Potter, Les Mis and a few more movies I think! It was super funny!
And I was good to see Caroline Puley? And Shayla and a few other graduates!! :)
-I got to witness my sister being a weird person.
*mitch said something*
Taylor: Mitch you're cute!
Sarah and I got a good laugh.
- a memory of Mitch
I used to be scared of him cause his front tooth is fake and I thought he got in fights a lot so it got knocked out so I thought he was some scary guy when my sister was friends with him. He's not he's a sweet kid!

Good luck in Florida Mitch you'll be a great missionary :)

Jevin:
-in his talk he brought the spirit in within the first couple minutes of his talk. He is such a great kid. I've known him for a long time cause he used to live by me. Then they moved and moved again but our families have stayed in touch. And I'm glad! I love them!
-In his talk he said "every family has a peacemaker. It doesn't mean that they are always peaceful but they are the peacemaker cause they don't like contention" and that he was the peacemaker of the family, which is so true cause he's so amazing!
-to be 100% honest when he was bearing his testimony and started crying I did too!
-a memory of Jevin
Well we have quite a few like game nights all the time, dinners, hikes. Everything our families did together. But I do remember one time I don't remember how old we were but we were young and I think Taylor and him did it as a joke but he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said no and he was sad about it. I remember it vividly and it's way funny cause I was in that scared to talk to boys age and I was like... Uh no and his face looked shocked. Hahah oh just thinking about it makes me laugh.

Jev, you are such a great example to me and thank you for that! Good luck in Mexico! I'm looking forward to writing you! :)

Goodbye Elders! Ill miss you!
See you in two

Xoxo Jordyn Standage

Comments