••sickness••

You know how when you are sick the days always drag on? Well this is one of those weeks that I'm sick. :( it's no fun and I don't wanna miss school. Having this virus/mono/what ever it is is terrible. Today all I wanted to do was sleep so I came home finished my homework super fast and tried taking a nap..nothing.. Cause I can't stop coughing for 2 seconds. 

Coughing is the worst. In math today you can ask Josh M, Sammie, Kayla, or Mitch or anyone in my math class how annoying my coughing was. We were taking a quiz an I would not shut up. I bet I was annoying everyone! I'm sorry Mr. Barney's 3rd period class. I couldn't help it I drank my whole water bottle and it didn't help!

But asides being sick today after school there was a ping-pong tournament and man did that give me a good laugh. Word to the wise. Don't bring a towel to wipe the sweat cause almost every guy I watched that had one lost! But there were some pretty great games going on like Nate Teahan and Landon Hartman(?) but the best game to watch was Wyatt Berry and Tanner Hunt. Idk why it just was prime. Wyatt showed up with a towel around his neck and was gonna wear a gopro. Oh man it was too good except Tanner beat him. Better luck next year Wyatt!! 

The kids at our school are the funniest kids ever! I am so glad I go to alta but I'm super sad cause I won't be going there next year! I will miss it so much. 

Day 5: I listened to 106.5 the entire day and now I am listening to colbie Calaits, micheal bubles, and Justib Biebers Christmas albums. They are the best things ever 

#waysickwednesday

All I want right now is soup and hot chocolate 

Xoxo
Jordyn Standage 

Comments