/ / slow slow slow \ \

So this week has been crazy slow and I am going to blame it all ony neighbor josh Lansberry! He said the last days before he got his braces off went slow. But mine went slower than ever. There were a few factors in that. 
- I was sick so it just felt like everyday was dragging on for years on end. 
- I had no homework to do so I had many hours everyday to do nothing 
- it's been way snowy and whenever it snows it feels like forever as well ( this one is totally okay though cause I wanna go sledding!! )
- I babysat on Friday night from 5-11:30 and man oh man the James kid are crazy. Crazy fun! We had a total party but that wore me out. 
- I babysat on Saturday morning for the Despains. Oh my cute that's all I have to say I love those kids they are adorable!! But that seemed to last forever too ( also not a bad thing cause charolette is the cutest baby ever )
-plus a few more

But last night crazy snow storm right so Ashleigh and I were at a friends and we needed to go home so we left at about 11:00 we had to get my brother from a party, and drop lily and Candace off at home. So we dropped them off and in the mean time witness 2 accidents, was almost apart of one. Had two cars pass us, one on a one lane 2 way street that almost coulda been in a head on collision.  In all it took us an hour+ to get home. 

PLUS the best thing off all this weekend my aunt Sara is here! She flew up Thursday night and she leaves tomorrow morning. Although I didn't get to see her much cause of babysitting and such she's coming back for Christmas and I can't even wait. If only she was staying till Wednesday that would make my day so much greater!! :) 

Welcome winter! 
Finally feels like Christmas

3 days. And man oh man is 
12-12-12 gonna be the best day ever
-braces off
-nicole comes home
-last triple repeat number of our lifetimes
-I'm going to temple square (not on a date but with ym/YW still waiting for the date though :/ ) 

I posted this on twitter but ill share it here too 

All I want for Christmas is:
- a car
- a boy friend
- a temple square date
- an ice skating date 
- to go snowboarding
- and snow

What I will get for Christmas:
- snow 

Tonight sarbear and I are gonna make some memories be prepared for a post tomorrow :) 

Xoxo 
Jordyn Standage 

Comments

Post a Comment