•• 10 things ••

There is this 5 things going around on Instagram and some are entertaining some are just plain stupid. But I have nothing else to post about so here goes nothing 10 things people probably don't know about me:

1 - I don't have a middle name, my mom said it was hard choosing a middle name from get real one or her maiden name so I don't have one. Lame I know.

2 - I hate the cold. Love winter but hate being freezing ask my family my room is always the hottest in the house. I also sleep with sweats, socks and three blankets + a comforter on.

3 - I want to travel! Everywhere! Australia, France, China, Brazil, Bhutan. Anyone in?

4 - At every single basketball game I secretly wish it was a football game. I love football season and miss it so much! But I am scared for it to come this year because its gonna be my senior season! And i don't know if I'm ready for that.

5 - Contradicting my above confession I have senioritis as a junior. It's so bad! Every morning with out fail Sarbear and I wake up and tell each other we aren't going and we hate it. But everyday without fail I show up to her house and we go to school.

6 - Doughnuts are my weakness and the fact that Josh answered with a dozen of them this past week is amazing! They lasted until yesterday too which is a confession on its own.. I have more self control than I thought.

7 - I have the PERFECT sweethearts dress, date, group, activities ever!! I can't wait for it to come!! :)

8 - My room has been clean for an entire week!! Spotless! Absolutely nothing on the floor, clothes hung up when they are clean! It's a miracle! And it's still clean. Lets see how long this lasts! :)

9 - This weekend I finished my second full tube of Chapstick this weekend! That's also a miracle and I don't know of anyone else who has finished one! I am very proud of myself this eek!! :)

10 - I only ever listen to the Pitch Perfect soundtrack anymore. It's the best thing that's ever happened!

I hope you enjoyed. Tune back all this week cause my 100th blog post is on Saturday! :)












Comments