•• American Friday Night ••

Yesterday was crazy! I was determined to have a great day.

-Sarah and I woke up and actually had a conversation other than the usual hating school one. My Prince Charming is coming ;) and Pitch Perfect 2 better come out soon!
-history: did nothing
-ASL: did nothing
-finance: didn't go
-powerlifting didn't go...

After school (that got out at 12:15) Sarah, Anna, Candace and I went to Ihop! Then Sarah and I went around and did errands for her mom and then we went over to see Ry who just got his wisdom teeth out.

Ry is the funniest person ever, but with his wisdom teeth out on meds he is hilarious! We got there 4:30ish and Josh and Powell were there. Ryan told us all his stories, Alli and Ryan are getting married to anyone who wants to come send me your address! ;) we stated for quite awhile till 7ish and we were laughing the whole time! After a little bit Spencer, Ezra, Jon, and Jake came over it was quite an event! Rys brother was cleaning out a room and it had a ton of crap in it and anything that Ry would never use or hate was put in his room. Cause Ry is totally gonna need to attract old rich men! Also I found out josh and Powell read my blog!

We left Ry and headed over to the game.. The senior section kinda booed us when we walked in late..sorry guys... :) we headed up to the top of the bleachers and it was a party up there let me tell you! We shoulda been at the front cause we have so much energy! But we lost in overtime. But shout out to Carter Heslop for pulling out that last second shot! Way to be bud! That was great! But we lost, but that's okay cause we have some promises on twitter to beat Jordan in soccer, good luck Avery!

After the game we had a little pre party dance party in Sarah's car, don't believe us ask Mason Childs! (Mason I was singing to you but you would even look over!!)

When we got to Jakes house let me just tell you we started this party! We owned the dance floor until sophomores showed up and spilled water and when obnoxious seniors just wanted to shove everyone everywhere. Wanna do that? go outside! Thanks Jake for having everyone over! We left early but I would call it a success!!

After that we headed to Candace's to watch a movie...shocker huh? Not we do that every weekend. Without fail!

Successful Friday night.

( - )the fact I probably have a concussion..bright lights burn and I feel like this is all a dream..

Xoxo Jordyn Standage

Saturday Night Adventure anyone?

The picture below is the valley. You're all living in that..anyone wanna come up and get out of that cheap today? Text me we go on a Suncrest adventure!

Comments