||attempts||

I have made many attempts this week

-passing my math test
-hanging out with old friends
-cleaning my room
-cleaning out my iPod
-save money

These are only some of them. And can I just say I have failed completely... I didn't accomplish anything except time wasting and hanging out with friends.
=My math test I got a C+ I hate Pre-Calc and need someone help. Anyone anyone?
=haven't talk to my old friend in about a week.. He's avoiding me probably ;)
=cleaning my room. I attempted yesterday and ended up watching Ellen. And then attempted again today and I'm now Latin on my bed blogging.
=cleaning out my iPod. Like all the crap music, apps, pictures etc. I've done nothin but add to that mess.
=save money. I have been okay at that only cause I literally have 0$$ to my name. Just cents...

Hopefully this week will be better with accomplishing goals:
=look for a job
=homework on time
=quit procrastinating
=get sleep
=clean room
=start out the quarter right

Crossing my fingers this goes well

Wish me luck!

Xoxo Jordyn Standage












Comments