/ / cheers to the weekend \ \

Friday:
-I woke up and the Saturn was stuck in the snow. Taylor backed it out of the driveway and got it stuck. So we spend 15-20 minutes trying to get it out.
-I was late for first period which I had to take a test in.
-in sign language I can never pay attention at all.
-in Barry's class we started our final and man this is gonna be so easy. Concurrent Enrollment? I think it's the easiest class I have.
-in power lifting oh man Camille and I were so dang sore it's unbelievable! We didn't even do anything! It was great until we did our hurdles, step ups and jump ropes. It was death. I should really work out more often.
-after school I ran into Nick and Sabrina at Blimpie and had a little chat with them.
-then I started to head home and got called back down to sandy cause I had to pick up my dad.
-the we had to pick up dinner and go everywhere. I was driving from the time school got out till 6 o clock and it didn't even stop there.
-we got home to see my grandparents, ate and left to get Sarah, take JT to a friends and go to Candace's. I drove everywhere.
-ry called us and told us to come over so we did. And Powell was there but ry never wants to hang at his house so we went to the cheneys we hung out there and Jake Smith and Spencer Taylor came over. They stayed for a short time and then ditched us to play zombies. That's so lame.
-so us girls just watched a movie.
It was a bad/crazy to pretty good/mellow day

Saturday:
-i woke up early this morning cause my cute little brother, Spencer, for baptized today!
-he asked me to talk at his baptism on Sunday so I prepared a talk, naturally.
-but my mom asked me to help set up the church so I did and said I needed to go home to get my talk. She said no go down to the church ill get it so I was like okay whatever. So I go to the church.
-I start setting up and everything and my mom shows up. With no talk in hand. We were at the Stake center in Alpine it's 20 minutes away. It was 11:20 and the baptism meeting started at 11:30 I couldn't make it.
-so I rewrote a talk in five minutes. It was terrible cause it was so short but it worked. I wish I had my first one cause it was great! But you gotta do what you gotta do when your mom can't remember important things.
-now I am just chillin at home waiting for Sarah to get done with dinner and taking Lundy to Provo back to BYU! :(
/ Lundy I will miss you. But text me or read my blog when you get jordyn sick and wanna know how my whole life is going! :) Love you Lundy! Remember who you are and what you stand for \

If anything else happens tonight ill let ya know in a post tomorrow.
Xoxo Jordyn Standage














Comments