•• greatest day ••

Today has been a great day! Just all around great only 1 bad thing about today. One and one only!

-The inversion is gone! Hallelujah! :) I can actually enjoy being in the valley again!

- there is TONS of snow! Sledding time! :) I know the greatest hill anyone wanna come up Saturday?

- in history we are watching the greatest movie ever! Surprisingly it's so entertaining! I love it! It's called Cinderella Man and man my husband will never box let me tell you that!

- in sign language Josie was going off about so many things and Barb kept getting mad at her and she would come up with the funniest things as to why she was talking to us! Good one Josie! :) it was very entertaining!

-in computer tech Connor Olivier actually followed my blog! :) given it isn't really working but still it's the thought that counts! Plus you have to check out his video! He hasn't given me the link yet but when he does Ill show you. It's sick!

- after lunch Powell comes up to me. What a nut job! 1. He thinks I hate him. No dude it's an act! 2. He is complaining about having a 4-pack. I mean shut up I want a four pack!

- in power lifting I totally jacket my wrist up! :( which totally sucks but doing power cleans the bar slipped and snap went my wrist I couldn't do anything after that! It kills to move at all.

-after school Sarah, Ashleigh, Jake Smith, and I were all talking (after he creeps on me and the scares me. Not cool kid. Not cool) for a good 30 minutes. About touch down Jesus, 1st down Moses, Gold fish, jakes invisible notebook, and so many more things! He is the funniest kid ever! But Mckenna Packard? I think that's her name. She comes up to us and asks us if we have seen one of the Bartholomew sisters. We hadn't and she just laughs jake asks why are you laughing and she says well now I don't have a ride home. It was hilarious cause she was just laughing! What a crazy kid. But a funny one I met her this past week. She's the coolest girl ever!

-then after that I am riding home with Sarah and we have to get her siblings. Obviously it was a great car ride.

-then I get home freaking out cause I'm pretty sure my dress is here. it wasn't when i got home..but it its now..the second i saw the UPS lady i FREAKED! i am so excited my dress is here and its perfect! its long but perfect! i didn't realize sweethearts was a short dress dance..oh well i'll stand out even more! 11 days to go! :)

-I am finally registering for EFY today! Now that Sarah decides that after BYU is full she should probably do something about it. Punk.

-also today I hit 100 likes on insta AGAIN! 2nd time now. Having almost 650 (I think) followers you would think it would happen more often. But It doesn't.

-plus tomorrow I am going to a stake laurel/priest activity... Guess what we are doing. Speed dating!! HOLLA! Rich, hot dudes that go to Lone Peak count me in!!


Well I hope you are having as great of a day as I am!

Xoxo Jordyn Standage :)

Ps. LOOK AT HOW MUCH SNOW IS AT MY HOUSE!





Comments