// lookin up //

so sometimes i am in a grumpy mood but today is NOT one of those days i have had a great day! :)

-Sarah and i got hot chocolate this morning.
-i finished my newsletter for english.
-seminary was great! i am gonna miss my class! Amanda especially you, cause no one else would sit by us..well except jake today! :)
-in english i did way good on my vocab test!
-math wasn't that great cause idk how i did on my math test cause man it was hard..but then again it was kinda easy it was one of those tests! hope i did good though cause i really need it for my grade..and im scared of barney!
-at lunch...it was just lunch we had some great conversations as usual..and let me just say when people get in your room and lay in your bed its NOT funny..it creepy!
-sports med..we NEVER EVER ever do anything.
- so instead i wrote brother jackson a letter! he is such a sweet man i love him! :) Thanks for the great semester!
- after school tutoring..even though no one was there today..it's gonna be a blast let me tell you..i can just imagine how funny its gonna be! :) thanks for inviting me to do it Katrina! 

oh and last night..let me just tell you.
i am SO READY for my PLT try out this year! i am gonna kill it! except they should really have an option for partner tryouts and solo tryouts! Ashleigh and i just need to have some of the cake we had at YW last night and we will make it in a heart beat! :)
we were going NUTS, can i just say we are hilarious? cause we are.its a true fact! 

haha well i have to go finish homework now cause its the END OF THE TERM! holla! half day tomorrow and no school Monday.. can you say perfect time for a date? or adventure? or time to answer to sweethearts (josh, ry, steven, everyone)

hahah text me if you wanna adventure i have got somethings in mind! :)

xoxo jordyn standage

Comments