-Morp-

Morp was probably the best dance ever..okay maybe not ever there were some flaws.

-the DJ played slow songs like no other. Every 10 minutes I swear.
-he stopped the music TOO many times. Yes there was moshing but chill. You're only in there if you wanna be!
-the old folks boogie? Lame no one wants to dress up like old people.
-in the mosh pit I was shoved to the floor but I didn't wanna put my hands down to get up cause everyone was gonna step on me. So Jake Hatfield pulled me up! Thanks Jake! :)
-everyone sat down during one of the many slow songs the DJ played it was pretty funny.

But there were some perks
-it wasn't as hot as it has been at other dances
-I didn't get a concussion (but I am sick :( )
-I went with my best friends.
-Sarah and Candace say I'm a good dancer. I tried guys, it takes effort, doesn't come naturally when you're that good! ;)
-I learned that Justin Hunt is in tune with his inner grandma. He definitely had the best costume!

But can I just say to all the Senior boys that were shoving everyone and stopped the music for a couple minutes. Why did you come? You're so annoying. We all payed to dance not for you to stop the music and wait why you couldn't man up and leave.. Super cool guys!

Over all it was a great dance!
And what's even better is that I am so excited to sign up for YMAD, and a couple other humanitarian trips! I just want to travel. Ill post more about it later.

Happy Sunday!

Xoxo Jordyn Standage

Pictures: me and my "hip" grandma girls!
Max and I cuddle after the dance since no boys wanted to hang out!!



Comments

  1. Seems u like the green sweater...good thing since u didn't like the blue one....;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment