••100th blog post••

Hey everyone so today it's my 100th blog post so I think I need to thank everyone that's been apart of the experiences in my life the last couple months! Since I've been doing this since August 8th I believe.
Also MAJOR NEWS! I hit 10,000 page views! Well 10,043 to be exact! That's crazy. Thank you readers I love you all!

Thank you Sarah:
Although I didn't even know you until the Halloween dance but we have been inseparable ever since. We always have something to talk about and do and I love that! I'm glad you're my best friend! I don't know where I'd be with out you.. Literally!

Dear Candace:
Although you have Candace and Family time all the time and I make fun of you I really love that! You are the sweetest girl and the greatest influence thanks girl!! :)

Dear Anna:
You always know how to make my day! Balloons, candy, texts, notes. I love ya girl! Thank you

Dear Asher:
You are a pain in my butt sometimes only cause drill drill drill but holy moly all that time you spent there payed off and you girls kicked it in State! 10th not bad! Not bad at all. I am so proud to call you my little sister! :)

Thank you Katrina Jones:
For getting me into this tutoring program I absolutely love it! Meeting new people, reconnecting with old friends! I love every but of it! And thank you for all your input about my blog! You're great! :)

Thank you Maicy Gardner:
You helped me when my blog first started out with all the reading difficulties and such! Also if any of you are ever bored snap chat her, she's awesome!

Thank you Nate Teahan:
For taking me to homecoming that is still my most looked at post! :) and that was at the beginning of the year 200 something! Thanks for getting me up there!

Thank you Rocky E:
For in the note for the Studette of the week helping with my blog name and referring to my blog in class! You're the coolest kid! :)

Thank you Connor Olivier:
For reading my blog, following and commenting on it in Computer Tech today! I hope my posts about your music help a little! You're gonna make it big!

Thanks to Max Alfonso:
For saying he's gonna ask me to prom and I should shovel my driveway and not even ask me... Whatta punk! ;) just kidding! Also thanks for reading my blog and commenting on my OOTD in finance!

Thank you Dallas Nielsen:
For starting the clapping when I walked in class after I got my braces off. You are a funny kid! :)
And for saying you'd give me a ride if I didn't live in BFE! Thanks!

Thank you Willis family:
You guys are the greatest.. Best hair award goes to all of you! :) hope you aren't sick of me yet Sarah and I still have all summer!

Thank you to Becky Oakley:
She's the inspiration behind all my spiritual Sunday posts! She's a truly amazing teacher! :)

Thank you Melissa Esplin/Melissa Despain:
For being the two biggest role models in my ward! You both are amazing leaders and I look up to you so much! Melissa E I love calligraphy and lettering and everything now. I wanna make my own clothes just like you! And Melissa D your clothes and Pinterest boards are the best! And you are just an amazing mom! :)

Thank you Caroline Pulley:
For everything the week after cheer try outs that message you sent me seriously brought me to tears you are the sweetest girl!

Thank you Jaden Johnson:
For being such a great example, you'll be a great missionary! And for also giving me some good new songs for my iPod! You know your country music!

Thank you Ry Stephenson:
You are the coolest kid ever! Like really that night at draper park you need to tell every guy at alta where to take a girl on a date and what to do! You're so smart! And funny! :)

Thank you Kelcie Cheney:
For being the sweetest girl ever! Always having good advice and being my idol.. Literally though! Perfect hair, cute clothes, amazing singer, beyond amazing piano player, and such a great person! I mean YMAD was made for you! Thank you!

Thank you Nicole Sousa:
For being another great example in my life! I wanna be just like you! I can't wait to write you on your mission! I will miss you like crazy but ill definitely keep in touch!

Thank you Camille Ragsdale:
You're a punk! Always stronger than me I couldn't handle it! You are the funniest girl and I love being around you cause you're hilarious! Ya crazy ginger! ;)

Thank you Jess Bartholomew/Chrissy Mckell/Alli Wright/Maddie Holt:
You all are the greatest and sweetest girls! Jess for that cupcake and always being so nice to everyone not just me! Chrissy for all of your nice comments and for being truly amazing!! Congrats on everything btw! :) Alli you always have a smile on your face and its contagious! I love it! :) also you've been an example to me since Sunrise! I've always wanted to be you! Maddie! This summer is going to be the greatest summer being co workers and all! I can't wait for what's up ahead!

Thank you Powell Dubois/Jack Zarbock/Meatball/JJ/Spencer Taylor: for that very interesting Super Bowl game last night! Powell you're a punk, I think I won't that pillow fight! Jack Sarah's name isn't Jordyn ;) Meatball you and JJ are hilarious, just straight up hilarious!! Spence who knew you were a chicken? You never fail to make me laugh! All of you! :) can't wait to see what else is gonna happen!

Thank you Jake Smith:
Every conversation I have with you is hilarious! And Last night you beat everyone as BY FAR the most annoying person watching the game.. Keep it up! You're great! ( and a creep )

Thank you Josh McIff:
For being my sweethearts date this weekend I am so excited!! And for helping me realize I'm allergic to cats! JUST KIDDING! I know it's not your fault! And for putting up with my sarcasm! To anyone who thought that he would really say no to me doesn't know him he is the sweetest kid! Love ya josh! :)

And lastly my family:
Thank you for all you do. Although I really can't stand you all sometimes I love you.
Guess what guys my sister is so great.. She begs for blog posts which is way pathetic but way funny! Hahaha thanks taylor love you sis!

And extra thanks to my mom for really trying to get me to go to Corner Canyon by just driving past it. She's weird.

I may have spaced some people and will add on later! Don't worry!

Xoxo Jordyn Standage

Comments

  1. Congrats! You're so sweet; thanks for compliments. Right back at you sweetie. Thanks for being so amazingly you! I love the version of yourself you've created! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read everyone up until now;))))))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment