// computer tech : 1 \\

So in my computer tech class..we have to make a blog..but i already have one obviously. but i still have to post about everything thats in the assignment.

Post 1:
A little about me

1. My favorite color is blue..i wear it somewhere in my outfit everyday like today i have blue beads on my necklace! :) I love blue so much!

2. I have always wanted a guy best friend, like you one the ones in the movies. realistic i know, but really though..just someone you can talk to and hang out with and tell everything to..i used to have one but i don't know where that relationship is right now.

3. I just want to travel. The U.S. the world everywhere! I love exploring new places and all the pictures i see on insta, pinterest and any other social media sight it makes me so jealous i want to travel and take pictures and see the world. I can't wait for the day when that becomes my reality. I am working for it and hope to be able to start my senior year summer! :)

4. I really wish i was musically talented..like being able to sing. i can play guitar but i haven't really practiced in forever, i can just do a few small things. but i am starting to practice again i got my guitar out this weekend and it felt so good to play it!

5. I LOVE country music..its been on non-stop reapeat this past week! because now i have a few new songs and its great!  i love it! i am definately a country girl. i would rather go to Nashville to ride horses and listen to country music than go to New York ( that could possibly be because i have no money to spend in New York, but i still would rather go to Nashville ) favorite song right now: how country feels by randy houser it will probably end up being my summer song to be honest!

6. i really love dressing up.. like classy dress. like sweethearts this weekend.. i just like dressing up, and i never do it for school cause lets be honest you cant! i just want to go to classy dinners all the time! Sarbear agrees!

7. i wish i had a car so bad..cause then that would give me more motivation to get a job..cause i need a job but i don't have a car to get anywhere and it sucks! I NEED TO GO PLACES but nothing to get me to those places..ahh it sucks help me! cause this is totally backwards i need a job to save up for a car but its not working out..babysitting jobs anyone?

8. i love the summer..i have such a summer crave right now its not even funny..seeing everyone at school with their spray tans for the dance this weekend is making me so jealous because i just wanna be tan but i will NEVER get a spray tan..ever..or fake bake..thats a joke! i'll get married in the summer so i am all tanned up! call me mermaid..cause i really wish i was one..around the ocean all day? sounds like the life to me.

9. Valentines Day is coming up and i would love to have a date...this isn't really about me but it has something to do with my so i have to include it right?

10. My best friend, Sarah, i know this is a blog post about me but she is my other half she got into Y.M.A.D. as you have read before. But she found out in the car right after we dropped Josh off after the day activity and i am so proud of her and i still can't believe it. well i can but you know what i mean right?

to sum this up.. i love blue, i want a guy best friend, i wanna travel, i wish i was musically talented, call me cowgirl, i love dressing up, i need a car, i love summer, i want a valentines date, SARAH GOT INTO Y.M.A.D.

 josh and i definately were the most photogenic couple! :)
 me and my girls.. :)
and our dresses!  ahh dang we looked good!

xoxo jordyn standage

Comments