// computer tech : day 4 \\

Today is the 4th and last day for these blog posts i have to do for computer tech. Today is about a place i would like to visit!

Well no duh thats a no brainer I mean Paris, France has always been my top destination..BUT thinking about it now i have quite the list
 =Paris
 =England
 =All over the US
  -Hawaii #1
  -Alaska #2
  -New Jersey #3
 =Africa
 =Puerto Rico
 =Chile
 =Argentina
 =Peru
 =India
 =Bhutan
 =Samoa
 =basically everywhere

I want to travel the world, learning, teaching,. taking pictures, meeting new people!

Why do these places appeal to me well they all have something unique about them I mean I could go to the Eiffel Tower, visit Big Ben, surf on the Hawaii Beaches, meet/help little kids in Africa, swim with glowing fish in Puerto Rico, and so many more things. They all have a lesson to teach you, that are all unique to each individual.


Traveling is the only thing you buy that can make you richer

xoxo jordyn standage

p.s.  i hit 11000 page views a few weeks ago, and already approaching 12000 quickly!

Comments