|| long weeks ||

this week has honestly been dragging on for about 3 years now..that's what it feels like. a lot of things have changed, people, places, everything and i don't like it!

okay well i like change i just don't like that people are changing.. its making me sad to see everyone go to new places with their life!

here are a few pictures that i absolutely love that have gotten me through the week..short post today sorry.

“You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book.” (Psalm 56:8, NLT)
a few "set" of tears were shed this week..

.
reminding me of my perfect night to come.
prom wont even be comparable to it anyway.

i: Zel still.
good things just find their
way to you sometimes

Love your life
i'm trying i really am


xoxo jordyn standage

Comments

  1. I like the new background.... you are so smart and talented. I LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment