|| smiling ||

today has been one of those days you just can't help but smile.

because you write someone a note
someone compliments you
a girl helps your childhood dream become a possibility
running six miles and not even being tired after
not having homework at all
a new hairstyle worked out
the sweetest kid complimented your outfit

i feel like there are so many good things going on right now, and  with my first prom just around the corner i am more jittery than ever. 18 or so days..crazy how time is flying. i feel like just yesterday i was going to football games, homecoming, and running around in shorts and tank tops.

today i saw this quote and i absolutely love it:

|    F-E-A-R has two meanings   |
|    =Forget Everything And Run |
|                 or            |
|   =Face Everything and Rise   |
|       the choice is yours     |

its been a 100% great day, with my friends around me, a great conversation with my mom, no homework, gossip girl, naps, laying in bed..

gossip girl is so great!! i love it, and i have even tried some Serena hairstyles out this week.. Blake Lively is my idol! she's so cute.. Lauren Conrad is also one of my idols!! if you saw my hair today it was definitely from season three gossip girl :)
i hope you all have had a great day as well!! 

xoxo jordyn standage

i love this picture from the dance
#hatersgonnahate
#bestfriend 
#good time

Comments