•• spiritual Sunday || week 4 ••

Here we go with week four of spiritual Sunday. 

this week was EXTRA EXTRA special 1 because it was Nicole Sousa's farewell and Madison Russell's Homecoming


Notes:
=consequences to your choices never change, chose wisely
=you have heritage, honor it...
...you have a testimony, share it. 
i couldn't get all of this quote down but i loved it absolutely loved it!
="If I could go on a mission now, I would" -Nicole Sousa
  ( and now she is going that's amazing )
=make a list and live it

Scriptures/Things to look up:
= the marshmallow test
= Helaman 14: 30-31
 -agency and growth 
 -greatest gift
=Moroni 31:30

Challenges:
-pray to Heavenly Father and have him help you with your burdens. 
-read your scriptures daily
-attend the temple ( I am wanting to go every Saturday, does anyone wanna come with me? ) 
-look for god in everything you do. 
- make good choices
- write a letter to a missionary
i am going to italicize the new challenges because i am just leaving them all on there from now on! :)

today's post is super short because i wanted to pay attention to everything that Madi and Nicole said..because they are my idols, they really are! Ever since I first met them, Nicole was always super nice, and Madi always cracking a joke! 

Nicole,
I am so glad you are going on a mission because I want to go on one too. You are such an amazing Young Woman and have definitely helped strengthen my testimony of the church, and everything really. I am so honored that i got to be in young women with you and was so sad to see you go. but i am even more excited to write you on your mission and hear about all the experiences you are about to go on! :) Thank you for being such a great example in my life. You are truly amazing!

Madison,
When I walked into Sacrament meeting today and saw you up on the stand you had this glow to you, a big grin and a spirit about you. You are amazing, I remember on mutual nights you would always give such great thoughts and now that you are already back from your mission you are still sharing them with me. And i am so glad! It crazy because these two years have flown by it seems like because i have many half written, or sealed envelops just needing to be sent addressed to Elder Russell. I am sad i never sent one to you. But I am glad you are back, I've missed you! You are such a great example to everyone in the ward, and i am so thankful i got to be in YM/YW with you for a little while. You can also make anyone laugh, i don't think there wasn't a person in the room that didn't laugh when God told you to slay your companion! :) thanks Madi, i'm excited to have you back! i've miss you! 


Xoxo Jordyn Standage. 

Comments