|| summer summer summer ||

my mind has been on summer so much lately, sarah and i text about it all the time..i just want to be tan and free again! my biggest pet peeve would be being white..its a huge problem because i would never fake bake or anything like that!

This past weekend i have done absolutely nothing well not really nothing..i have gotten to season 5 in gossip girl..watching episode 11 as i type! I've been sick and tired and sore!

this past week i've kinda gone work out crazy!
-monday: power lifting
-tuesday: 6 mile run at the gym
-wednesday: power lifting-crossfit
-thursday: another 6 mile run
-friday: power lifting-lower body
-saturday: disco skating

and from disco skating i got pushed down by a friend who was falling..i think..i couldn't really tell he was behind me.
 but i fell landed on my skate heard a crack, i had broken my skate :/ yikes...and im feeling it now..i have the biggest bruise from landing on it and a huge gash in the back of my leg let me tell you it KILLS and on my left arm i have a bruise the size of texas that is also swollen..still.

I hope you all have had a crazy fun weekend unlike me. being confined to my bed ( by choice )

but this weekend has given me a GREAT list of campaign ideas for Alta SBO VP. can't wait for elections! :)

xoxo jordyn standage

Comments

  1. Sounds like a very sore week, especially with the accident with your skate. Hope you recover quickly. I love power weight lifting. It kills me but it's one of my favorite workouts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment