•• slacker ••

I'm sorry everyone but lately I have been JAM PACKED with crap I need to do because guess what! I am leaving for AZ right after school tomorrow! HOLLA! Sun time before spring break I am the happiest girl! But that means a butt load of homework! Did you see my insta post yesterday? Yeah that's a lot!!

Well anyways yesterday and today have been amazingly great days for both Sarah and I! I have no idea why but Sarah and I have FINALLY been reunited after her trip to Cali last weekend and man oh man did I miss her a long weekend with out her? I am pretty sure I started to go insane! But she's back and now I'm not... And guess what she is leaving me over spring break too!! Mamma Willes if you read this (which I doubt you do) can I PLEASE come with you over spring break! I am basically part of the family!

But holy today we basically had a water fight at school then we went to zurchers, got Girl Scout cookies, drove "drunk" (we are high on good weather) then we took pictures and Sarah and I the amazing sisters we are took our brothers to hillcrest to work out with the corner canyon football team. And boy did we have fun well
1. The driving range is actually fun, when you aren't actually on the driving range
2. Don't practice your school play outside (actually do if you have to be shirtless and are ripped that's acceptable)
3. If you have after school activities at hillcrest send Sarah and me your car info and we will leave you a note...or a few
4. Sarah and I play football
5. Sarah and I like to meet new people
6. Sarah and I don't know what time still gets out...sorry punk!
7. All these Sarah and I's are getting old we had a great day

13 isn't an unlucky number it's a great number! March 12 & 13th have done me good 14 don't disappoint. But I mean it can't really since I go to AZ!!

Well I'm sorry I've been crazy busy lately!!

Xoxo Jordyn Standage

Comments