{spring block}

Yeah I've got it  writers block, or maybe it's baby block from baby Gwen who is upstairs crying her eyes out like she has been for about thirty minutes now. I read to her, sang to her, brushed her teeth, bathed her, gave her medicine, fed her and she's still crying. Baby Gweny just go to bed!! 

But anyway yesterday was by far the best day of all break. After Wednesday of throwing up all day I woke up feeling better than ever yesterday. I woke up and finished cleaning my room. When my mom comes in and says we are going to buy baby chicks for easter! The standages are starting a farm watch out! My baby chick is a Silkie Bantam. The fuzziest little chick ever!! I named it little jay and she/he we don't know yet is the cutest thing ever!! All five of us kids got one. Taylor's named hers Ginger, mine is little jay, jts is chick-fil-a aka black hops, trevan named his flipper I think he ended up going with. (It was either that or stripes. My mom suggested a medium name of stripper...good one mom) and sad to say Spencer's has already died. He was dead this morning after my mom held him. He wasn't doing too good last night and didn't make it to see another day. Rest in peace little chick. We found out that spencer isn't a crier and wasn't very attached to his chick. He says mine died so normal like nothing even happened, but Spencer got another one today I believe. Lets see how this one turns out.

Today was a pretty great day too. Last night I said up till 1:30ish talking to Logan. One of the sweetest guys ever!! And had to wake up at 7:30 to take Anna banana out to breakfast cause its her 17th birthday!! Holla! I barely woke up though.. I set 4 alarms and slept through them all...yikes. I hope this isn't how it is for school next week... Bt I slept through all of them and woke up to Candace's text saying they were leaving to get me. Glad I woke up!! 

But after an interesting breakfast including Lauren Handy's love for French toast and a few other things it was a successful breakfast I would say. Happy birthday anban! Hope you are having the greatest day! :) 

Well now that Gwen has decided to go to bed its a Netflix night for me. Talk to you later folks. 

p.s. when your all tan from being in st George this week for spring break. DON'T mock me for being so white I will not be responsible for the injuries.  ;)  just kidding... Maybe 

xoxo jordyn standage 

Pics of my chick to come don't worry!!

p.s. I wouldn't mind if anyone wanted to text me. I'm kind bored!! ;) 

Comments

  1. Well actually Trev landed on Mr. Fluffy-pants. Spencers new baby looks like a chipmunk so will be called chipken.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment