|| fourth times the charm ||

so we had primary elections for sbo today and i didn't make it..yeah i cried.. but hey i got a billion hugs from the boys so it was okay! ;) just kidding. but whenever someone brought it up i would cry again. but in the words of Packer, "wallow and be a baby for 24 hours and then move on, there are a billion other things to do here at Alta" I am NOT stopping here i mean i have senior class, ambassador, senator, PLT. and if i don't make any of those then that is my social que that i should be a wall flower..i hear there are perks to being one ;)

but after we found out that Max and Taylor made it Max turned around gave me a hug then gave me the best advice. guys this kid is the most genuine kid and told me not to give up, and i won't! but vote for this kid. he is truly amazing and i am glad he has moved onto finals.. MAXimize your potential vote Max! :)

after i cried seeing everyone at school getting advice from Paige, Chrissy, Kelcie, Jess, Ry, Josh and all my senior friends. the world doesn't end and i still have so much i can do! 

after school sarah, candace, ash, chase and i all went out to get frozen yogurt! i mean it would have been good if i had an appetite, but i really didn't. but it was the thought that counts right? then the texts started flowing in and that made me cry again! but then i got home and found out i got into the Business Class at the CTEC!! which is crazy and i have no idea what i am going to do with my schedule and everything but thats a total plus.

then for YW tonight we went to the Developmental Center which is basically just like Special Needs Mutual but no one can talk and most can't walk. (max you called it kid!) but we go about 2x a year and tonight couldn't have been a better night for it! it totally lightened my mood because i love going there and dancing with them! its such a good experience! not even 24 hours Packer!! i've got this!

to anyone who has tried out to not make anything don't worry life goes on. I didn't make SBO/Student Body for my 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th(but thats not official yet) i haven't made cheer for my sophomore and junior year and couldn't try out for my senior year because they compete on sunday. i didn't make PLT last year but i'm trying again this year! don't give up. something good will come from it i promise! bigger and better things are in store for you! and everything happens for a reason, but you have to seek to find that reason! 

DON'T give up and vote for Max! :)

xoxo jordyn standage

Comments

Post a Comment