// health problems //

so yesterday, at lunch i got hit in the face with someones sign. it wasn't too hard so i am thinking it wasn't the reason now cause it wasn't a hard hit and the bloody nose started 15 minutes later. but when i was trying to meet new people to senior class campaigning my nose started bleeding. i was in the bathroom for a long time then i went to the office but nothing helped. i didn't care that my nose was bleeding so hard i was just so sad that i couldn't campaign i mean i was going to put my whole heart into this and meet everyone possible because this is my last chance to do something i love so much. but instead i was in the office for all first lunch and got checked out cause it still wouldn't stop so i went home holding my nose the whole time. when i got home, after about another half hour it stopped finally. then i had to go back to school to turn in a few assignments and put my poster in packers room. 

after that i had to go get my dad from work then we went and ran some errands then went to my brothers baseball game. i could barely walk and move and my face hurt cause i could feel there was no blood in it. it hurt so bad. but after i got some food and sugar in me i felt fine. so i went and hung out with can and anban. we decided to go on a bike ride. which really wasn't the best idea cause we went on the porter rockwell trail. and once we crossed 13th east i had an "asthma" attack. i don't know if i have asthma so it might just be from the lack of blood i had. but i couldn't breathe and it was probably the scariest thing of my life. but i got my breath back and we rode back to draper park and then went on a little walk. after that we headed back to candace's house and watched tv. i didn't feel to hot then either. but when i got home i was out like a light.

waking up this morning was nice cause it was the first time i didn't have to wake up before the sun. i was in bed until 10:30 and happily asleep until... i got a bloody nose. it went on for an hour and now i feel lightheaded and sick again. i just had some sugar to get my blood going again but this is terrible..i have had 4 bloody noses where it lasts for over 30 minutes and just flows like a faucet. i put vasoline up my nose just incase it was dry or something but apparently that doesn't seem to be the reason. 

so today i am just laying at my house watching shows. which i hate cause its a perfect day outside. if anyone wants to stop by and watch with me. PLEASE COME. i hate being inside on a perfect day but i hate being alone more! 

but to make up for my lost day of campaigning please remember to vote for me Jordyn Standage for your Alta Senior Class President for next year! It would mean so much to me do finally be able to do something that I have dreamed of doing! 


xoxo jordyn standage
the girl with a bleeding problem.

Comments