// MY GIRLS \\

I really don't post about my girls that much well i do in what we do but not them as people so here is a little background info on them.

Anna
Anna has always been my friend, since kindergarten we have been tight! she is so outgoing and crazy and sometimes she just does what ever she wants no matter how outragious it is! she is so fun to be around and has the best words of advice you will ever hear in your life!! love you an ban

Asheigh
this girl has legit been my best friend for my entire life! She has always been there through the ups and downs even when my other "best friends" weren't she hasn't ever left my side and i hope she thinks the same thing about me. she is such a great example to me and the only thing i hate about her is that she doesn't cry at girls camp or when she is giving talks in church.. its her only flaw becase shes perfect! :) love you ash bash

Candace
Candace is the most christ like person i have ever met! she is so cute because she can never hang out on the weekends (okay she can but not often) because she has family time and i love that..she is the cutest and the easiest one of my friends to pester and tease! she always has a smile on and looks for the best in everyone no matter who it is and reminds me i should be a better person.

Sarah
well sarah is by far the weirdest of the bunch. i mean she enjoys romantic walks on the beach with her hot australian boyfriend (hes a total dweeb). She breeds cats for a living cause they make her feel fuzzy inside. Sometimes she locks herself in her closet and thinks about pretty boys..which is super strange. her real name is fat patricia. the real reason she is always sick is because she has nodes.. she got it at tennis summer camp.. pray for her she needs it. 

i have been blessed with the best of friends and i love them so much! and i am so glad i met sarah this year cause my life is changed because of her!! she really is cool imean some stuff she does i weird like you read above but i accepted her as she is!



love you girls
xoxo jordyn standage

Comments