|| SBO candidates ||

hey guys just in case you didn't know i am running for attorney general and i am running against:
 =max johnson
 =justin hunt
 =taylor bell

honestly they are all great guys. like amazing!! i am friends with them all and i really hate the fact that i am running against them! let me tell you a little about these boys:

Max Johnson
 He is so carefree and such a fun person to hang out with. I met him in history, i remember this because he sat behind me and everyday he would ask for a piece of gum and to play on my iPod  he called me mom, it was the funniest thing ever! but he is a sweet kid and when it comes to football, he's a stud, this kid knows what he's doing! he is someone that you can depend on to get the job done!! Good luck Max!
Photo: Alta High, Max Johnson here and I want to be your Attorney General. My mission is to MAXimize OUR potential. We are going places. I'll tell you that right now. C'mon guys, let's reach so high we burn our fingertips.
max's campaign poster (rocking the glasses)
Justin Hunt
 Oh my Justin. I don't even know what to say about him, except i swear everyone knows him but not only knows him but loves him cause he is such a genuinely nice guy! I mean the smile that he always has on his face is extremely contagious! i haven't ever hung out with him but i would imagine it would be a blast because he always seems like he is having the best time! Good luck Just!
justin(rocking the glasses)

Taylor Bell
 This kid..is hilarious and super cool! all the guys love him cause he is so chill and all the girls love him cause well have you seen him? he's a total stud! this kid knows what a good time is, it seems like he is always doing something new and crazy! and you know those glasses he always seems to be wearing? yeah i'm totally jealous of them cause he looks so good! sweet, stylish, and fun, he's a triple threat! good luck Tay!
Photo
taylor (rocking the glasses)

i wish you all the best of luck! love you guys

xoxo jordyn standage

p.s. its required that you must rock the glasses look if you are running for attorney general. its a requirement do i pass? 

and here is my poster for sbo.
you've got a friend in me
everyone votes tomorrow, corner canyon kids, seniors, juniors and sophmores.. everyone if you are a hawk now you vote! keep in mind you have a friend in me Vote Jordyn Standage for Alta Attorney General. I've got what it takes and i want this more than anything i've ever done before! please vote for me!

also i hope you all have caught on that i am jesse from toy story and the boots on my poster say alta with a backwards L because andy is written on the bottom of jesse's shoe!

xoxo again jordyn standage



Comments